Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Cardkeeper's Ultimate Redshark Tourney!

Cardkeeper

<a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=
:pokeball::pokeball::pokeball: REDSHARK TOURNAMENT :pokeball::pokeball::pokeball:​

Hey guys I havn't seen a Redshark Tourney In a long time so I desided to run my own. Please have a working Redshark application that is updated with Rising Rivals if you wish to participate in this Tournument.

Network Name: Cardkeeper Tournament 1

Pass: Redshark

Rules:

1. Standard, 60 card decks that follow the DP-On Modified format only

2. No Cheating, Swearing and/or Repulsive Language, Lying or doing anything else of a disruptive or disrespectful manner. If you are found doing things of this nature you will be banned from the Tournament.

3. There will be 4 Rounds with a Top cut of 4. All matches will be 1 hour long with best 2/3. If time runs out during a match, the player with the most won battles that round wins. If it is equal, the player with less prizes during the current match wins the Round. After 4 rounds, the four players with the higest scores will move on to top cut, which there will be a semifinal and a final until a winner is determined. 2-Prize Sudden
Death rounds will be played as tie-breakers if necessary. If at anytime a player knowingly plays after the one hour time limit, take a screenshot, and I will handle it as I deem necessary.

4. Players will be paired randomly, do not complain.

5. I will be both running and playing in this tournament, so there's only 15 spots left so
post and join the network fast if you wish to participate. If you don't make it in time, you may join a replacements list for those who drop out.
Those who sign up for the replacements list first have first priority.

6. Have fun, and follow SOTG.

7. You have a week (or less depending on things to be determined) to play, please play
in a timely manor, so this tournament dosn't become dead. If you don't partipate, your opponent will get the win and you will be replaced.

8. No changing your deck or cards in your deck mid-tourney.

9. If you have any problems, such as glitches, player abuse, etc. please PM me and I will handle it. Screenshots are also very useful as proof.

Prizes: I finally have some prizes, they're not huge but still pretty cool in my opinion. After the Tournament, those who rank accourdingly will recieve the corisponding Trophy and their Username will be put into the *name here* spot. You may use this as your personal pic on other Pokemon Forums, provide a link in your siggy for people to view it, whatever you please, you may show this Trophy as your own and it's one of a kind. Here are some pictures of the Trophies:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=nou0z4&s=3
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=8wfu4n&s=3
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6znfaw&s=3
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=14abh4y&s=3

If you still wish to donate to the prize that'd be great.

PLAYERS

SIGNUPS ARE CLOSED!

1. Cardkeeper (Myself)
2. koolkidkaz
3. sardO
4. legotack
5. kwisdumb
6. Dragon2pol
7. CHOMPY
8. Brawler1624
9. WinkWinkNudgeNudge
10. Rogue Archtype
11. DarthPika
12. Dragonairmaster8
13. afstandopleren
14. Chanman50
15. MildCat
16. sdrawkcab

If you have any questions please post or PM me. Thanks! :thumb:

Last edited:
Ya, cool, I'm in - I finally got into the Hamachi network. Word of advice, it's better to manually type the info into Hamachi than copy/paste if you are having trouble getting into the network.

So, if I know how to read properly, this isn't like a one day tournament? You're going to spread the entire tournmanent out into like a month and let people play their individual rounds on their own time when they're available? I guess that's pretty cool, but it would also be cool if you could run a tournament at a set time and finish it all at once, but I suppose that would take a long time and be difficult with the various time zones that may be participating.

Hope to see a lot of people get in these tournaments.

I'm currently on my practically dead iPhone so I'll add you later Legotack. As for your question, no. I find it with those who havnt neccessarilly gone to Prereleases (and thus don't have a strategy) and the fact that everyone would need to upgrade Mid-Tourney, it's easier to make it DP-RR. In other news a new rule is added (don't worry it's a common one) but like I said before I can barely reach you guys so I'll do it later. Thanks all those who have and will participate! :)

I'll play, but if you could PM me with updates and such I'd be very appreciative. I don't typically check this section.

Please make sure everything is spelled correctly with spaces and capitalization. Also make sue Num Lock is on.

This looks like fun. These tournaments usually fail .. .epically.

People play one round and find other things to do.

HOWEVER, I just like practicing on RedShark, so... count me in :)

Rogue Archetype

Send me a PM whenever this thing gets underway. Thanks.

and.. no. This is not front-page worthy.

HEY... IF YOU GUYS ARE CUT-N-PASTING the network info, make sure you delete the SPACE at the end of the ID AND PW.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Back