Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

CARDS FOR NATS!!! LOW STARTING BIDS!!! Victory Medal, Mews, eveelutions....

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtrain

So I'm selling some cards right now. Right now I am selling a Victory Medal Card. I wil be adding more later this week.
*If the prices are too high lmk how much you would be willing to buy them for. Thanks!
* I have the right not to sell the card if the price is to low

Auction ends Tues. June 12 at 12 AM

*Mods this will be my official Selling/Auction thread

1.) Victory Medal
bidding starts:$18
current high bid

2.) 4 Holon Transceiver (1 AH)
bidding starts:$20
Buy it now:$30

3.) Mew EX LM
bidding starts:$10
current bid

4.) Mew EX LM
current bid

5.)Flareon EX
current bid

6.)Flareon EX
current bid

7.)Vaporean EX
current bid

8.)Banette EX

9.) 4 Ariados UF
buy it now:$8

8.)Shiftry EX PK
bidding starts: $8
current bid

9.)Shiftry EX PK
bidding starts:$8
current bid

10.) 3 Metagross D
buy it now:$10

11.)3 Dragonite D
buy it now:$10

12.) 3 Metagross DX (bit damaged on the sides but playable)
buy it now:$8

Last edited:
If you lower the starting bids on the exs I will prolly bid.
BUT be reminded almost all the cards listed are being rotated.

I know, will lower the prices

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

?? I lowered my prices by a lot. Is no one interested?

Last edited:
I believe I am the winner as time ended yesterday at midnight

So I'm selling some cards right now. Right now I am selling a Victory Medal Card. I wil be adding more later this week.
*If the prices are too high lmk how much you would be willing to buy them for. Thanks!
* I have the right not to sell the card if the price is to low

Auction ends Tues. June 12 at 12 AM

*Mods this will be my official Selling/Auction thread
Last edited by twinkle : 06/09/2007 at 04:38 PM.

twinkle,
please pm your addy and I will send the money out,
do you do paypal??

Last edited:
Sorry but received a better offer for it. If I get another one will put it up on the thread

where was this offer,I did not see it on this post??
I'll have to report this to the tribunal as I had the last offer before
the auction ended

PP

Last edited:
Twinkle. Tisk, tisk, tisk. You put up an end time. You must abide by your own rules. Offers ended at that time. Fulfill your duty as a seller or risk not being able to sell again in this forum. I await your reply.

Sorry but received a better offer for it. If I get another one will put it up on the thread

Did he say anything about not selling because the price was to low? Nope he said he had a better offer when none was posted before ending time.

Did he say anything about not selling because the price was to low? Nope he said he had a better offer when none was posted before ending time.

The offer could have been sent through a private message. We really cannot rule out that it had not been sent before ending time

I wouldn't mind so much if he had said, "there is a reserve price on such and such card," when he put the auction up. But his response was after the end of the auction, and said, "I got a better offer." That is unacceptable. He didn't say where or how he got the offer, and frankly it doesn't matter as far as I'm concerned. I'm going to hold him to his rules at the time of the auction. This subforum was created to make it so the users could bid with confidence assuring them that they would get any cards they bid on - more or less the best of the best would auction/sell here. If he doesn't want to be considered the best of the best, then fine, he can go elsewhere to sell cards. No further explanation is required. Twinkle, you have a few more hours to reply, then this will be locked.

The offer could have been sent through a private message. We really cannot rule out that it had not been sent before ending time

the thing is, it is an auction post--not offer through pm post,
He could have asked the offerer to post it on his thread,
as that would have probally increased his chances of even
getting a higher price as more bids would happen.
I also being the last person before the auction ending time-
did not get the oppurtunity to match or beat it.

the auction end time states tues, june 12 12 am, which is midnight of the 12 not in the afternoon, 12 pm, tuesday, if i'm correct , pokemonpat bid was way over the end time....so twinkle has the right to sell or not with or without any explanation....

p.s. - if there is a big time difference bet u.s. and canada, my input to this is invalid, my apology

I thought much the same thing myself until-
you look at post #4 by twinkle:
06/12/2007, 02:24 PM #4
twinkle

last day!!!

which means he/she intended it to end that day at midnight

Locked. No firm response on what twinkle is going to do yet. Selling/auction priveledges revoked until that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back