Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Cards that can do......

redostrike

Hi i have a deck idea and i would like to create this deck but i have a few problems.

I've played pokémon back in the days but now i'm back and i would love to know wich cards there are to:

1. Hit the defending pokémon and return to the bench. Type does not matter.
2. If there is a way (card, trainer, power) to get any trainer from the graveyard (garuanteed) back into your hand/deck.

Thanks in advance

This isn't really the kind of question that the Ask the Masters forum is about. Questions here should be about card rulings. I am moving this to the Single Card Strategy forum where you may get some answers.

BDS

1. politoed ex, dunsparce, yanma, gligar DF

2. If you play holon trainers then holon tranciever, if not then use something like minum.

1 Politoed is good example but the deck is not so fast to get him on the bench the second or third turn. Dunsparce is good and yanma 2 (especially to draw cards). Only i need a stage one poké that can hit and run

2. Hmm minum ok sorry forgot to tell it can't be a pokémon attack only body or power or trainer or something else.

Don't understand celebi ex :s has no power or attack to get back an trainer.
Celebi EX

Thanks zapper, Tagrineth.

Old rod is way to risky i really need the trainer back old rod is not garunteed. (it's no holon trainer so holon transciever does not make it)

There is the POP2 Celebi ex, it's power lets you, when you play it, put 1 card from your discard pile on top of your deck.

Ok thanks. Celebi Ex from pop is again not the solution for me i can only play it once. Hmm then i was thinking if it is possible to get pokémons back to the hand/deck from the bench i know (Mr briney, Scoop Up, and pidgotto from pop series the only side effect is that i need it prolly every turn and it has to be a bench power not from the active pokémon).

Another question is it possible to get a fossil back to the bench when it's active? Is warppoint and switch a legal move on this? Can i do this withouth discarting or losing the fosil?

tRY this:

Pokemon: 18
4-4 Grumpig (3 Punch and run, 1 Circular steps)
2-2-2 Pidgeot 2 POP
3 Celebi ex POP
1 Dunsparce

Energy: 14
4 Holon WP
10 Water

Trainer: 27
12 Fossils
4 Holon Legacy
4 Fieldworker
4 CopyCat
4 Celio's network

Strategy:
Punch and run and send out fossil. when they KO it, send out POP Pidgeot. Play Celebi ex, put a fossil on top of deck. Use Pidgeot's power and put celebi back into deck. repeat.

:thumb:

Zapper's deck has 1 weakness. Bench killing. When they attack the bench grumpig or pidgeot it's game over. So i would play dugtrio. But then again whit the new Gardevoir ex and Ttar-ex dugtrio would not do much any good. Anything against Effecs on a bench?

Against Gardevoir ex is Hollon Legacy good
Mabey against TTar ex Bannette?

The only problem with dugtrio is he gets shut down by cessation crystal.

Also, holon legacy will only help against gardy if you get it out fast, but even then they can Windstorm or counter-gym and then Imprison something

cessation crystal taking care off i have Windstorm in the deck and magcargo smooth over so i can get what i want. 2 Dugtrio's just in case and holon Farmer is in it 2.

If the opponent is playing gardvoir d ex then you need to play holon legecy before gard is down (Smooth over it). Grumpig knocks gard ex out in 2 turns if holon legacy is not in play so when you know the opponent is not playing bench attacking you could just play fossils + Grumpig +basics whit no power and gardv does not stand a chance. Even play the circuless steps gardv ex could be out in only one turn (if you have enough basic's on the bench and your opponent (8 poke's in play)). Against ttar is bannette the sellution. OK i play a big line of pokés (Dugtrio, grumpig, bannette, magcargo, prolly yanma for draw power) but they are all stage one so no problem)

Back