Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Cards Values/Any worth Grading?

Hello everyone,

I've just recently started helping my parents clean some things out of their current house, and happened to find some of my old cards! :applouse: I absolutely loved buying the cards, and especially the figures/mini-figures. Anyways, I am wondering what a rough estimate of these cards would be, and if (at all) it would be worth sending some in for PSA grading..? I've still got a LOT of cards to go through, and a whole nother book to find as well. The one's I have posted so far are some Holo's, Shadowless, and 1st Editions. I have them in groups, as well as some single card pictures.

Here's the link: http://s1180.photobucket.com/user/ddbthemovement/library/?sort=3&page=1

Thank you for your time!!

Last edited:
Since the time I've posted this I've found more cards and have organized a lot. I've also researched at other sources, but the amount(s) vary... So I would still love some feedback Hopefully the "macro" shots allow you to see any scratches/damages to value them. Even get your holo loving on, I just absolutely love looking at these cards. Thank you again everyone! The japanese cards were purchased in Japan while playing Baseball for the "USA" team. I will update my photobucket as I find/search through the collection.

Last edited:
Hello! For the most part most of your holo cards are worth a few $'s each with the Japanese ones being worth a little less than their English counterparts. The shadowless cards are worth anywhere from $10-$30 depending on condition, some could be more if they're in really nice condition. The Blastoise would be one of these if it's in Near Mint - Mint condition. You could probably try to put all of the uncommon / common shadowless cards in together and sell them for ~$10-$15 and the first editions for about $5-$10. If you believe the 1st edition shadowless Abra could get a PSA 9/10 it would be worth grading, especially if it gets a 10, the shadowless holo cards are also in the same boat. If the Chinese Nidoking that you have (the one with the 3 symbols) is missing it's rarity symbol in the bottom right, it's also worth between $40-$50 and may be worth PSA grading as well. Hope this helps!

Back