Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Cary, IL League Saturdays

dld4a

Feature Writer
Saturdays
League at 10:00 AM (Free)

Currently in the process of moving this league to the park district. I will update with more later.

Last edited:
Hybred tourney to be held here. May 8th at Noon. $18 to $20 will get you a theme deck and three boosters to build a 40 card deck to battle with.

dld4a- Hi do you know how much time it takes to get from the league to Woodfield Mall? And is the Theme deck tourney at the same place?

Last edited:
Poliwag92 said:
dld4a- Hi do you know how much time it takes to get from the league to Woodfield Mall? And is the Theme deck tourney at the same place?

Yes, check the local tourneys section. It is about a half an hour from Woodfield mall. Hope you can come.
Dave II

HEy Guys.... IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thought everyone would like to know that Dave III/ aka Axe is now back the the CL area. And will be attending tournys and league in the area. I hope to see all of you guys there.
Peace
Dave III

League again tomorrow, I'll be there, testing my GC deck for next weekend.

Poliwag92 said:
whens the next Wal Mart "gathering"

We were going to have one at the end of this month but it looks like we won't be able to b/c of store inventory or something. We'll shoot for next month if we can't get it in this month, but it'll have to be towards the begining b/c of worlds. Then again Jimmy is holding a tourney at his store on the 7th so that might even preclude a Wal-Mart tourney all together next month(?) I'll keep you all informed via a post in the tourney section if something gets worked out.
Thanks,
Dave II

Oh ok then, i'll show up maybe in Late January, since we are busy in the upcoming weeks and i have to convince someone to take me there since it takes about 45 minutes to get there from my house. Thanks, I'll make sure I come in the near future

Poliwag92 said:
Oh ok then, i'll show up maybe in Late January, since we are busy in the upcoming weeks and i have to convince someone to take me there since it takes about 45 minutes to get there from my house. Thanks, I'll make sure I come in the near future
Address: 1451 W. Schaumburg Rd.
City: Schaumburg
State: Illinois
Postal Code: 60194
Sundays 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM

May be closer for you. Cory's running it.

Back