Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Cary, NC Modified 9/3/05 (Final Results)

Feraligatr

Great chance to test out those new decks with the new format. Don't forget that Briney's Compassion and TV Reporter are NOT legal until Sept 30. Also a chance to win some cool door prizes provided by the Barlocks !!!

2062 Kildaire Farm Rd
Cary, NC
919-233-7727

Date
Sat, Sept 3

Start Time
5:00pm

Entry Fee
$5.00

Format
Modified. Only cards from Ex Hidden Legends thru Ex Unseen Forces are allowed unless the card has been reprinted in one of the sets above (i.e. Warp Point, Switch, etc...) then the older version can be used.

Prizes
Everyone is guaranteed at least 1 booster pack.
Everyone gets POP Series 1 Booster Packs.
Winner of each age group gets POP Winner Pin.

Last edited:
Look forward to seeing everyone there this Sat!!! Plus I will have some cool door prizes provided by the Barlocks and other surprises...

I think my brother and Brian Leary might be coming to this one. Hopefully my brother can continue his winning streak, heh. If I can get off of work, I will definitely be there. If so, you will all have to answer to my Misdreavus/Nosepass deck, muahaha!!!

: )

Last edited:
Jeff, this is Max- Good seeing you at worlds.

Do you mean that Briney's Compassion and TV Reporter are not ILLEGAL until sept 30?

just a catch..

No, machampion. They're not LEGAL. Jeff was right; they've been rotated out, but will be legal once again when POP series 2 becomes legal at the end of september, since they're reprinted in that set.

I'll be there, and I might even drag Ben along if I can pry him off the couch. Dendro, can you bring the deck you used last time? I need to practice my confusion rolls...:smile:

gutsygligar said:
I'll be there, and I might even drag Ben along if I can pry him off the couch. Dendro, can you bring the deck you used last time? I need to practice my confusion rolls...:smile:

If this is who I think it is, you better be there because I have something that you requested from worlds!!!! LOL! :thumb:

gutsygligar said:
Hey, I'll help! *waits* :lol: thats a mighty big task to take on there Josh lol, but good luck and see you Saturday.

Dakin Myles hope you guys can all make it out...if so everyone will have to watch out for Kevin since he is 15-0 in last 3 tournaments!!!

Machampion is was great seeing you at Worlds!!! Keep in touch and hope to see you next year in Anaheim.

gutsygligar welcome to Pokegym!!! Look forward to seeing you (and Ben if your successful...LOL) this Sat.

once again 10 mins before i get off
i get TOLD i have to stay till 7pm...after i put in for the time off a month in advance...

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone for coming out and playing in the first tournament here with the new format!!! Look forward to seeing everyone back here on Sat, Oct 1 when the POP Series 2 cards are legal (including TV Reporter and Briney's Compassion). See results below...

1st - Josh R.
2nd - Ben T.
3rd - Jim F.
4th - Hunter J.
5th - Denise B.
6th - Elizabeth J.
7th - Jacob B.
8th - Michael R.
9th - Ben S.
10th - Jesse R.
11th - Michael B.
12th - Travis B.