Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Catcher confirmed for Emerging Powers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally all the bellyaching can stop, and people can just adjust to catcher instead of whining about it.

Catcher is gonna really impact the metagame... I'm not sure that it will be in a good way or not, but speed decks will really benefit from it.

Look at the card images, very obvious new artwork on the ability trio. I'd bet my Claydol EXs, Lost Worlds and Pokemon Catchers on it! And this being Pokegym, that is a heavy bet.

Honestly, I'm more intrigued by Beartic being #30 when there aren't enough Grass, Fire and Water cards left over from Japan to explain it. Several English exclusive cards confirmed?

Thank you for the confirmation.

Now you may begin crying about how your 3 stage 2 deck isn't gonna work and the formats dead.
Posted with Mobile style...

It does make me wish we had Spiritomb back, though.

EDIT: Just went on the Pokemon website with the grim hope that they already have the PR schedule up and I found something. For our league, we have the Emerging Powers side event listed on August 27th. I'm guessing that will be one of the weekends? I'm not used to this info being released 2 months early.

Last edited:
i think the set will be worth buying a box
and if pokemon catcher will be 1 or 2 per box.
means they maybe 10 dollars online.

Catcher is an uncommon, how do you expect 1 or 2 a box? Should see more than that.
Posted with Mobile style...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back