Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Catching Landorus (Pokemon White)

firemike

I have problems catching Landorus. I have used False Swipe to bring it to 1 HP, then put it to sleep, and then I chuck Ultra Balls at it. This has not worked. I do not have a Master Ball. Is there anything else that I can do to catch Landorus?

The correct answer here is likely gonna be "wait till night, buy a crapton of dusk balls, and pray to arceus one lands"

Thanks! I caught it (with the dusk ball on the first attempt with a dusk ball) And so that i know for the future, whats a Heavy?

Heavy Ball. Adds +40 to the catch value if the opponent's weight is over 903lbs. Unfortunately, Landy's a lightweight at 150lbs, and Heavy does nothing...

A bit late, but Landorus has the lowest catch rate in White/Black I believe, so yeah...it'll take quite a few pokeballs unless you're lucky.

A bit late, but Landorus has the lowest catch rate in White/Black I believe, so yeah...it'll take quite a few pokeballs unless you're lucky.

That is correct. Landorus has a catch rate of 3 along with Thundurus, Tornadus, Kyurem, Virizion, Cobalion, Terrakion, & Victini.

Back