[1] Luxury Ball
[1] Night Maintenance
[3] Rare Candy
[2] Warp Point

Energy [15]
[4] Call
[11] Water

Strategy [1]
Discard two water energies in any way, whether it be using Felicity's Drawing or Kyogre. I should have everything setup by then. Use Delcatty's Power Circulation to guarantee at least two water energies for Blastoise's Dig Well each turn. Dialga G Lv.X for Ampharos, Raichu Lv.X, Mightyena and whatever else there might be. Unown G is for Gengar and Dusknoir.

Is there anything out there I could possibly tech for G's? I can't think of anything.

I would try adding in some Suicune for it's ability to retrieve Pokemon from your discard pile. It can combo quite nicely if you dig out a needed Pokemon.

You could try using Palkia G and Palkia G X to keep your opponent's SP deck at bay. Seeing how they tend to flood their bench most of the time.

The Suicune... well, I already have both a Dialga and a Night Maintenance. It's a good idea, yes, but I honestly think these two do a better job.

The problem with Palkia is that it would hurt me more than it would help. I wouldn't want to use it's power if I've already Double Launcher'd. Plus... the SP decks are probably already going to be using a Palkia G X of their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back