Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Championship Points Display?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnUnown

Just went to check my account, and I have no championship points. Now, I haven't earned a boatload of them, but I should have some from 7 different events. On the champ points page, it shows "N/A" next to ones I wouldn't have earned for, and it's just blank for both earned and awarded for the ones I SHOULD have earned for (regionals, BRs, Cities).

Is this normal? Does it update once a quarter or something?

Just went to check my account, and I have no championship points. Now, I haven't earned a boatload of them, but I should have some from 7 different events. On the champ points page, it shows "N/A" next to ones I wouldn't have earned for, and it's just blank for both earned and awarded for the ones I SHOULD have earned for (regionals, BRs, Cities).

Is this normal? Does it update once a quarter or something?

I suggest you submit a ticket via http://support.pokemon.com. If you are being reported in each of your events, this sounds like it could be an issue involving multiple accounts.

For best results you will probably want to list any tournaments (preferably by their ID number) you have attended and not received credit for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back