Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Chaos unlimited AIM Tournament!

Kyfogre22

Chaos Unlimited is a format me and a few of my friends made up based on 2v2. Basically, this format involves four players playing simotaniously in a free-for-all match. Gameplay is almost exactly the same, except some rules are notably different; i have listed them here.

Slowking (trainer denial), Sneasel (beat up), and pichu (power-zap) are banned in this play, all other unlimited-legal cards are allowed.
Both Apprentice and real cards will be accepted, but because Apprentice only allows two players, the game will be played in an AIM window.
I dont think i have to post No cheating, but i will anyway.
Cheating is classified as what ud call cheating in any other game, as well as:
1. Side IM'ing with players in ur current game
2. Ganging up intentionally

Basically, in the format, everything runs normally; a first player is picked by rolling 3 2-sided dice; the person with the highest total goes first, and the second highest goes second, etc.

The only major difference, aside from the more targets, is trainers and attacks that designate one target, you will decide who that target is. The same goes for hitting benches; you can only hit one person's bench.

If you are interested, AIM me at Kyfogre22. If you have any questions, feel free to post them here.

The time will be posted depending on the availability of the majority of the people.

Thanks for your time and interest.

Note: Dragons EX is not legal in this tournament, as, due to time constraints, it would be too hard to figure out which cards could be broken in the tournament.

If i am not available on AIM, you can e-mail me at [email protected]. Please use the subject line Chaos Unlimited Tournament so i don't delete it as spam.

As a very last resort, you can PM me, but i am very oblivious when it comes to checking them.

Fossil Ditto: depsite the card text of ditto, because of the abusive possibilites, ditto can only use its power once per turn, on your own turn.

Last edited:
If I can use my real deck I'm in. Apprentice is giving me grief on my computer so I can't use it. My Lugia X deck should work perfectly for this match.

P.S. can't make it until after Thanksgiving, Sunday or Monday would be my best bet but I can probably make it afterwards.

Back