Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Char deck help (Repost. One deck, I promise)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireKatKid

Reposted by request with just one deck in the thread.

Deck 1- Sinister De-Nature

Pokemon:
Sneasel (Diamond Pearl) x 3
Weavile (Secret Wonders) x 2
Charmander (Secret Wonders) x 3
Charmeleon (Secret Wonders) x 3
Zangoose (Power Keepers) x 1
Mawile (Power Keepers) x 1
Ponyta ( Diamond Pearl) x 1
Rapidash (Diamond Pearl) x 1
Charizard (Power Keepers) x 1
Charizard (Secret Wonders) x 1
Charizard Delta Star (Dragon Frontiers) x 1

Stadiums/ Supporters:
Holon Legacy x 1
Holon Mentor x 1
Steven's Advice x 1
Scott x 1
Mr Stone's Project x 2
Bebe's Research x 1

Trainers and Older Trainers
Energy Search x 1
Rare Candy x 3
Master Ball x 1
Potion x 2
Energy Restore x 1
Night Maintenance x 2
Switch x 1
Energy Recycle System x 1
Great Ball x 1
Memory Berry x 1
Warp Point x 1

Energy
Fire Energy x 7
Dark Energy x 5
Darkness Energy x 4
Delta Rainbow Energy x 2
Holon Energy FF x 2

The main point of Deck 1 is to get the Charizard Star out on the field and powered up. With his first power, he can add an energy previously discarded onto his person. The majority of the trainers get energy for him from both the deck and the discard pile, especially with help from Weavile who automatically adds enough energy to Charizard Star to attack. The Weavile himself also discards a good chunk of the hand of people who like to pump their hands up far. The rare Candies are there for the two other Charizards to get out quicker, with the Memory Berry there to let them use an attack that turn that doesn't necessarily require them to use their energy up.
Hints? Suggestions?

--------------------------
Going off from the bit of info I did get, no I've been playing at day one but took a few years off. The cards may change, but my usual way of getting cards out just to get other cards out pretty much hasn't. As far as the small lines go, I never did have a problem getting em out. Or even really to Stage 2. However, I have no problems taking out the Ponyta lineup or either Zangoose or Mawile just to add some more useful cards. Really, those are there for the main purpose of getting out the Charizard Star and the Weaviles, as well as getting a bit of cheap fire damage around.

You have memory berry so why not tech in a charmelion form cg with RAGE for +10 and the number of damge on charizard .?

Huh... that I didn't think of. I used to have a Crystal Guardians Charmeleon in there but I took it out shortly before posting this. I guess I could pop it right back in there. Nice hundred or so damage for no energy cost is always a good thing.

Hmm. Now to see what's good to replace with that one and the Celios.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back