Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Charizard and Metagross blisters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pajamas

<a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=
These are at Target now... one pack of Supreme Victors with the Charizard line from Arceus, or one Arceus pack with the Metagross line from Supreme Victors. The stage 2 evos have the Rotom-style foil instead of the regular foil, and the others are still plain. Retail price is $4.99.

http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/6051/blisters.jpg

Pretty cool & not a bad price. SV had Garchomp C, it's level X, Blaziken FB, it's level X, Stage 2 Garchomp, Palmers....not a bad pack.

Def. getting the Charizard one. I traded that card away and realized I needed it in a deck a month later.
SV is also one of my favorite sets so it's a win-win in my books.

Gee, I wonder which one will sell more...

OMG POKEPOP UR HILARIYUZ!

OT: I plan on picking up a few Charizard ones; but after Charizard gets reprinted as a tin/booster thing, the whole Arceus set will pretty much be null. Spiritomb is a league promo. Ebelt is a league promo. Cursegar is not so hot now. Only thing I can think of is Gengar X.

OMG POKEPOP UR HILARIYUZ!

OT: I plan on picking up a few Charizard ones; but after Charizard gets reprinted as a tin/booster thing, the whole Arceus set will pretty much be null. Spiritomb is a league promo. Ebelt is a league promo. Cursegar is not so hot now. Only thing I can think of is Gengar X.

With the right list, arceus is actually a pretty decent deck right now.

Definitely nice to see a good blister deal for once, usually they just stuff them full of old POP cards. By giving people something playable, it definitely should sell well. Especially the whole evolutionary line.

As for me, probably gonna grab some Zard as well (been itching to try a Charizard deck). Just need to grab a few Ninetales now...

Am I the only one who finds it funny that the Charizard blister has a SV pack and the Metagross blister has an AR pack?

Also, who wants to buy one of these for me? :<

A whole Charizard line? Sweetness. May pick a few up, though I'm saving money for a Triumphant PR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back