Charizard ex FRLG

Discussion in 'Collecting and Card Price Discussion' started by silent swordsman LV3, Jan 9, 2008.

1. how much is it worth in your opinion?

2. Jason

Jason New Member

$120usd each and beyond.

3. Napoleon

Napoleon New Member

130 Us.

4. MetalGearFan

MetalGearFan New Member

$110-$200-???
    I don think ive ever seen one sell under $100, or ovr $210

5. Mine is only $80 when I put it up for sale.

6. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

I checked a few minutes ago on eBay, and there is one at Buy It Now for $80, which is a reasonable price that seems to be the average. Sometimes the price of Charizard ex will spike and rise way above the standard price.

7. Crosplat

Crosplat New Member

Like during Christmas.

8. The King Of Magikarps

The King Of Magikarps Active Member

IMO it should be around $20. People are just stupid for paying over $100 for a card. I know it does 200 but thats the only reason people want it. But hey I see no problem with people who take advantage of how stupid people are that's how many major businesses make money. People will buy anything at just about any price for stuff.

9. thanks everyone

10. KazamBolt

KazamBolt Active Member

The ~*cough*~ n00bs ~*cough*~ in this world REALLY want Charizard ex because... they're n00bs. I'd say 50-200 dollars in all.

11. ShawofMordor

ShawofMordor New Member

I would have to disagree with this statement. The card is in high demand because younger players find it to be one of the most "powerful" cards. This increase in demand is what fuels the high prices, so really, it should be worth the ~$100 you can get for it. It hit some crazy highs of $200 over the holidays, but that happens with everything (Nintendo Wii, anyone?).

12. secretsof2113

secretsof2113 Moderator Trader Feedback Mod

100 seems to be the average. I managed to buy one yesterday for 10.00. I dont know how, nor am I going to question that.

13. pyrot53

pyrot53 New Member

i gopt 75 for my DAMAGED one

14. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

Yeah, condition really isn't a major factor in the Charizard ex market. Since kids want it, they don't seem to care about condition.

15. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

If you buy/sell it on Ebay, it'll be like $200. I got mine for $100.

16. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

I don't know why so many of you keep saying it is worth $200. They rarely meet $150!

If they averaged at $200, I would have gotten rid of mine a long time ago.

17. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

Well, on Ebay, Charizard ex's prices rarely go lower then $200. Yeah. Cheapest I've seen on Ebay was $90. Didn't buy it though. Then like 2 months later I got one for $100.

18. FriedBlaziken

FriedBlaziken New Member

I got one for 35USD, a Honchkrow LvX, a Honchkrow, 1 Absol, 1 Gallade and 1 Gardevoir

19. lol nice deal FB, who did you get it from?