Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Charizard Ex's (PSA10 & only mint)

Rayquaza14

Hi ,

I wanted to know what these cards are worth:

1 Charizard ex FRLG PSA 10 graded
1 Charizard ex FRLG mint

what could I get for each of them (end of november til beginning of december) ?

Thank you very much

ray14

Hi ,

I wanted to know what these cards are worth:

1 Charizard ex FRLG PSA 10 graded
1 Charizard ex FRLG mint

what could I get for each of them (end of november til beginning of december) ?

Thank you very much

ray14

I am not sure the PSA 10 is going to fetch more because it is mint as most of the time they are bought for children for the holidays. I expect that starting in mid Novemeber, that Charizard Ex will reach 200. I expect that it will climb how high I am not sure, but it will not suprise me if it manages to hit 300 or more as last year it hit 275 in late December.

Drew

I'd give the PSA 10 $500+ to the right collector, it doesn't matter if the main market is for children, regardless a 10 will up the value pretty significantly to a collector.

That's a big difference

TheDarkTwins says 200-250 $ and xchasex says 500+ $. (for the PSA10 graded one)

are there any other members that could give their thoughts about its worth?

thank you

I agree with Drew, it's probably more like $200-$250 because there are way more people who want the card for their child. I don't think there a that many collectors who would bid up to the $400-$500 range.

ok that's what I expected aswell...
but what is about a JAPANESE CHARIZARD EX ?
The value is deeper, because most of the children want english card, but how much deeper?
Is 50 $ a good estimate?

People jacked up the price a fair bit. The true value is around $20, BUT the demand for the card is so high it drove the price way up to what it is now. People will pay well over $300 for just any grade, but since this is such a high grade I wouldn't be surprised if you got over $450 for it. The Japanese one for some reason is around $30 maybe but since it's Japanese must people will overlook it in favor of an English on. The price for Japanese coluld be 80% less people will still prefer the English one. Crazy how people will pay so much for a piece of card board. In a way I'm tired of people wanting a card that you can't even use. Just like Wailord which is a horrible card people will pay $20 for the GE one. It's purely for the 200 on the card.

10's are not easy to come by, straight from pack doesn't even mean it will get a 9. 10 means absolutely no flaws under magnification. I really would not be surprised if you could get up to $500 or more. Usually in a normal market a 9 ups the value ~1.5 - 2x, so if chex goes upwards of $200-$250, then why would a 10, on an out-of-print ultra rare charizard card not be able to fetch double that?

Back