Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Chicago Marathon

mcanaves

Does anyone have any information on the 2012 season Chicago marathon, or where I can find it? Some people already have things posted about their events, I was wondering if Chicago has followed suit yet. Thanks.

Basically, it's gonna happen. They're just busy nailing down dates and locations and stuff like that.

In other words, patience, young grasshopper ^_^

Funnnnn.....

School back in session for most of us.

Well, will try to hit it again, for a few days if anything...

What are you talking about? Xmas is on a Monday/Tuesday, New Year's is on a Tuesday/Wednesday. The entirety of the Marathon is taking place during those two weeks. There's a school system that doesn't give both the weeks of Xmas and New Year's as their Winter Break? I haven't heard of it.

What are you talking about? Xmas is on a Monday/Tuesday, New Year's is on a Tuesday/Wednesday. The entirety of the Marathon is taking place during those two weeks. There's a school system that doesn't give both the weeks of Xmas and New Year's as their Winter Break? I haven't heard of it.

Apparently I'm the only lame school on earth that goes back the 3rd...

Last edited:

I think my girlfriend's school has the kids off the 19th through the 3rd. Probably because many kids would be taking off the Thursday/Friday before Christmas anyway to travel.

I'm only going to be able to take the 3 days after Christmas off, nothing after New Year's. Wish there would be a tournament on the 27th, but oh well.

My college starts during the marathon as well, Jan 3rd, but prolly wouldn't stop me if I want to go lol

I have no qualms about when the Chicago Marathon begins or ends. I have a long winter break to begin with, so I will definitely try to make it to all of them. Bring. It. On. :3 ]

Back