Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

chrisrocks 1st place X-0 record gaurdian games BR report

sorry i was late on making this report, i woke up and got ready to go and we were kinda late but marvin picked skyler and I up
so once when we were on the rode they realy described my personalty of the way i played decks they said i was used to playing turbo decks like sp,gengar,champ etc........ anyway i was playing FGD (flygon/gardevoir), so we got there and there was going to be 6 rounds and a top 4 for seniors

round 1 vs gastrodon/jirachi/?????
yeah i got a flygon up and running and hes got a jirachi i ko the jirachi and next turn i koed the gastrodon
1-0

round 2 vs lefeon/shaymin/sceptile
he had a grat start starting with two poke drawers to my active mewtwo so he was all setup but one problem he couldnt get a nrg and he doesnt run claydol and uxie so that gave me a bunch of time to setup i got dusknoir out and dark palm his sceptile and flygon extreme attacks leafeon x so he couldnt come back and shaymin comes up and lvs up and ends i extreme attack it and game
2-0

lunch break, okay so marvin took me and skyler to BK for lunch and i saw somthing that made me win it was ......................... A BK CROWN ZOMG LOL so i took one and put it on upsidedown skyler was taking a picture of me with a upside down bk crown on now i wared this for the whole tournment

round 3 vs machamp
i thought this guy was using kingdra as always but he supprizes me with a machop and i go first play nrg on bench ralts pass he plays bts and rare candys to machamp and take out my active unown g (crap) so i put up ralts i RC to gallade and psychic cut him for ko flipping 4 prizes okay this was the biggest misplay he did he puts up baltoy and devolute gallade to ralts so i go attach cosmic for 4 and got a kirlia and i had a bebes from b4 so evo to kirlia bebes for garde and evo to garde thanks to bts in play so i psychic lock him for another ko and he couldnt get another machamp so i just kept psychic locking him for game
3-0

round 4 vs shaymin/yanmega
okay he starts finely i got a flygon setup and he seed flares my active trapinch and puts like 8 nrg on yanmega and i made the best move ever bts down evo both my ralts and baltoy and trapinch to vibrava,claydol and kirlia so i duskull down RC dusknoir and cosmic and got a bebes for flygon x lv up flygon and dark palm him yanmega and extreme attack shaymin then he scoops
4-0

round 5 vs dusknoir
i got a terrable start and had to future sight him to get a horrible setup then i got a garde out so 4 bench i had a psychic on ralts so he night spins + dark palm garde so at this point i thougt i lost but the game is not over cuz i RC to gallade upper to gallade dark palm his duskull on bench and then i unown g my gallade cuz i saw him tryin to setup a dark palm dusknoir to attack and i ko it i take couple of damage and replace his stadium with my bts and at the end it was my last prize to his 50 hp dusknoir left to my gallade with 10 hp and my garde with full setupso he koes gallade i bring up garde and psychic lock him for game, very close game tho
5-0

round 6 vs blazeray with dialga
okay i got a major setup and got 2 claydols up so i can have atleast 1 cosmic a turn and he tells me a little secret about his deck........ HE DOESNT RUN POWER SPRAY? so i got a GAWD setup and he couldnt counter everything then when he had a hard time with gardevoir PL so i can psychic connect and setup faster so time was called he burned up all his poke turns and he couldnt ko anything and it was down to 1-1 prizes so he posin structhurs and pass i go warp point and power swing anything that comes up GG
6-0

so i went X-0 so i looked at who i was in it was me(chris) in 1st seed, jozef in 2nd seed, robin in 3rd seed and luke in 4th seed so at this point i was gunna win top 4 cuz machamp is in my favor to my deck

semi-finals vs machamp
game 1, i start off well got garde out turn 2 with him having a prize lead and upper to garde and psychic lock for 90 and no powers i then had no bench he lvs up and hurricane punchs me for all 4 heads gg at this point i thought i was done and i cant take him 2 straght games
game 2,i got a good start going with 2 claydols i got him locked from powers so he couldnt get champ out seince of psychic lock so i won
game 3, at this point i go first attach to bench ralts he goes takes out duskull i send up ralts, upper to ralts, RC to gardevoir
and then i just psychic lock him so he take out gardevoir for 40 so i go attach to gardevoir psychic lock machamp, time calls were both down to 5 to 5 prizes he goes cant draw with uxie or claydol thanx to gardevoirs PLOX, so he pass i psychic lock him for my last prize GG
7-0

so im all shocked that i returned both games like that, so jozef wins against robin

finals vs Blazeray with dialga tech
game 1, he donks my azelf with blazekin fb x nuff said
game 2, i start off nice by getting gardevoir setup with bts in play and claydol in hand i telepass for roseannes and get baltoy and psychic play baltoy down bts to claydol and i attach psychic to gardevoir and i let him kill my active unown g i play upper to gardevoir then PLOX to kill toxicroak he coulnt return the game seince his active was a skuntank he passed
i go lv up to gardevoir x then attach psychic and bringdown skuntank for game
game 3, i got a mewtwo and primeir ball start he goes opens up with toxicraok and skuntank he got egain and nrg on toxicroak he uxie for 5 .......... he didnt get the stadium he uxie for 1 and still didnt get it so he deep poisen me for 40 i premier ball for mewtwo x lv up and play psychic nrg and recover he goes and shows me wat he draws its a champions room
roflol srry dude, he plays it and poisens me i play nrg and energy absorbtion he pass i go attach and psyburn for ko time was called he goes and pass i giga burn for game
8-0

props
TOP 5 IN THE WORLD (in seniors)
marvin
skyler
me
1st place
X-0
THE EPIC BK CROWN
FGD for being awesome

Last edited:
Very cool. It's nice to see that Phazon isn't the only one who can make heads or tails of the deck. I need a Dusknoir DP really badly, though...

Nice report, good job.

Back