Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

HGSS-on Cincinno + S1 Toolbox for BRs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barkjon

Hey guize!

Well, I've been considering the different decks to play for BRs, and I decided to kinda make up this one. Not totally original, but it isn't a developed deck out there. It's basically a S1 Toolbox that puts the most focus on Donphan and Cincinno.

In testing it has worked out pretty well. I like the list atm, though I would like to somehow fit in 2-2 Weavile, but whatevs.

EDIT: Don't suggest Yanmega please. Don't have access to or the money for them.

POKEMON (19):
4-4 Cincinno
3-3 Donphan
2-2 Zoroark
1 Zekrom

T/S/S:
4 PONT
2 Juniper
3 Judge
3 Collector
4 Poke Comm
2 Dual Ball
3 PlusPower
3 JArm
3 Catcher
2 Switch

ENERGY (12):
6 Fighting
4 DCE
2 Rescue

STRAT:

Relatively simple here. Try to swarm Cincinno's and Donphan. Cincinno is the primary attacker, being able to swing for 100 T2 possibly. Donphan attacks just as quickly and can semi-tank, as well as hitting Zekrom and Magnezone for weakness.

Zoroark is primarily in here as a Beartic or Reshiram counter. Zekrom is really quite interesting in here. He seems completely pointless, but if you hit him with EQ damage (or him just being damaged by the opponent) he can do massive amounts of damage. Extremely useful in the Yanmega matchup, and can help vs. Tornadus.

The TSS line is mainly geared towards getting setup quickly and consistently, while the Catchers and Judges add an element of disruption.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back