Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

cities deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

elekid_957

my deck for cities flyqueen it has worked well for me so i would like your advice on it.
pokemon:25
4 holons castform (starter)
4-2-2-3 flygon, flygon ex d (main attacker)
1 vibrava sw (tech)
1 flygon sw (tech against blissy)
2-1-2 nidoqueen d (search/backup attacker)
1 rayquaza ex d (backup attacker/sniper/late game finisher)
1-1 cloyster d (tech against sniping)
trainers:
3 holon mentor
1 rosseane's research
4 holon adventurer
1 TSD
2 lake boundary
2 windstorm
4 rare candy
2 bebes search
1 copycat
2 scott
energy:13
6 phychic energy
1 fighting energy (for vibrava/flygon sw)
4 d rainbow
2 scramble (nido/flygons use this)
yeah.. so rate and fix it, i went to a cities and got second, and the whole day i got bad hands but managed to top-deck stuff. so any advice to make it start better would be nice.
stratagy:the startagy is to delta draw with castform till it dies and then send out flygon ex and kill all you opponents pokemon (and some bench pokemon) the other flygon is an energy tech, so basicly the strat is to kill there bench while dealing heavy damage to the active.

Last edited:
There's not really much you can do to fix it. Fly always TDs into good games. How did that SW flygon tech work out?

i'm thinking of adding a 1-0-1 ampaharos (sw) (with df mareep so i can delta draw) you guys have any ideas on what to take out?
keep up the ratings!

ewwww doesn't mareep d have 40 hp and F weakness?

IMO you have 5 tech slots to work with. That should be where you're taking the cards out and putting them in. I personally don't know if cloyster is really that important.

Could you edit the title of this thread to be more detailed? It's against the rules to have such an nondescriptive title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back