Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

citiies decks what will you play, what will win

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjnoah

what do you think will win cities this year. will it be one deck that dominates. will the arceus set change anything. it seems there is no meta just a lot of random decks with a lot of great players. tell what you think will win and check after cities to see if you were right .
in my opinion judging by sales on ebay and the questions posted on the gym there will be a lot of

1 gengar
2 tangrowth
3 arceus
4 gardy

what do you think

what do you think will win cities this year. will it be one deck that dominates. will the arceus set change anything. it seems there is no meta just a lot of random decks with a lot of great players. tell what you think will win and check after cities to see if you were right .
in my opinion judging by sales on ebay and the questions posted on the gym there will be a lot of

1 gengar
2 tangrowth
3 arceus
4 gardy

what do you think

I agree to Gengar and Tangrowth, but I doubt Arceus will ever become a popular deck as he is just for show right about now and Gardevoir won't make a real comeback until HGSS IMO. I think Shuppet, Charizard and some other great decks like that will be played! Gyrados seems to ben seeing a lot of hype to being played even though I don't see to the point to it and honestly don't care to. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back