Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

City Championship: Ames, Iowa; Feb. 7

drackmere

I am pleased to announce a City Championship Tournament to be held in Ames, Iowa, on February 7!

Date: Saturday, February 7, 2004.
Time: Registration starts at 12:00 (noon); tournament starts at 1:00 pm.
Entry Fee: $1.00
Deck Format: Modified

Prizes (per age group):
* First place: 1 Display of Pokémon-e TCG Booster Packs, a special City Championship Medallion, and a VIP Package when he/she attends the State Championship event held later this spring.
* Second place: 1/2 Display of Pokémon-e TCG Booster Packs.
* Third and fourth place: 1/4 Display of Pokémon-e TCG Booster Packs.

In addition, everyone who participates in the City Championship tournament will leave with something!

Mayhem Collectibles is offering a discount on Modified-legal preconstructed decks for use in the tournament. (So far, the legal decks are Echo, Electric Garden, Rock Garden, Abyss, Eeveelution, Mind Machine, Ruby, Sapphire, Caravan, Oasis, Firefang, and Windblast.)

February 7 looks to be a fun and exciting day of Pokemon in central Iowa; I hope to see you there!

If you have any questions, or want to let me know that you are coming, feel free to drop me a message here.

A few things have officially been added for the City Championship in Ames, Iowa, coming up next weekend!

We will have some volunteers on hand to help with Modified-legal deck construction, in case you are new to the game and/or the format. We also had a large number of EX cards donated for use at the City Championship, so if we have the cards are available, we should be able to help you convert that Unlimited deck into a legal Modified deck. Don't forget the discount on the Modified-legal theme decks that Mayhem is generous enough to offer; it could be a great way to get some of the Modified trainers you are looking for!

Even if you have never played the Pokemon TCG before, we will also have some volunteers to help teach you the game during registration. (Registration starts at noon!)

As attendance grows, Mayhem Collectibles and tournament staff are planning to add some door prizes. With only a $1 entry fee, we are guaranteeing that everyone will walk away from the Ames, Iowa, City Championship with something.

I hope to see everyone there this weekend (February 7)!

Let us know how it went!!! We are dying to see how everything went in Clone Country!!!

WOOT!

Meganium45 - you all are coming down to my Pre-release on March 6th for Magma/Aqua Right???

Back