Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

City Championship Stuff Announced

Top 4 finishers in each of the three divisions receive the following prizes:

1st Place

* 18 Pokémon TCG booster packs
* A City Champion medal
* Prize kit containing cool Pokémon merchandise!

2nd Place

* 10 Pokémon booster packs

3rd & 4th Place

* 4 Pokémon TCG booster packs

As usual, we get amazing prize support :nonono:

Metagross_Ex said:

1st Place

* A City Champion medal

2nd Place

3rd & 4th Place

Yes, we do! You can always switch games and play WITH an entry fee! OP does quite a bit for the players for FREE and people want to gripe??? Shoot, I guess they should just give you ALL the cards you NEED for FREE, or better yet, just build you a STRONG DECK and EXPLAIN how to play it too! Why o why should PUI and OP ever expect anyone to actually spend any money to BUY any of their produxt!

SHEESH

Keith

Actually, I'd be more than happy to pay if there were decent prizes. And also, I really don't care much about the Premier Rating, seeing as I would never be able to make it to Worlds, even if my ranking was high enough.

Metagross_Ex said:
Actually, I'd be more than happy to pay if there were decent prizes. And also, I really don't care much about the Premier Rating, seeing as I would never be able to make it to Worlds, even if my ranking was high enough.

you do realize that IF your ranking IS high enough they pay your way there and Give you hotel accommodations...right

Prof Clay said:
you do realize that IF your ranking IS high enough they pay your way there and Give you hotel accommodations...right
Yes I know, but given the limited number of Premier events I can attend, I don't see this happening for me.

Metagross_Ex said:

1st Place

* A City Champion medal

2nd Place

3rd & 4th Place

You wanna come play over here where you get FOUR boosters if you win, after paying around 7 dollars to enter? I would happily trade prize supports with you! Be happy with what you get, 18 boosters is a lot for some people for a free event ><

Hope they'll announce the International Info bit soon as well!

Back