Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Clash of Legends Box announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

immewnity

Front Page News Editor
Staff member
As per TPCi "confidential" document (which, btw, used PokeBeach scans :frown: ):

•Part# 290-10381
•UPC: 8-20650-10369-8
•Each box contains:
–4 Pokémon TCG booster packs
–2 amazing Pokémon LV.Xcards!
–1 oversized Pokémon LEGEND card!
•2 different versions, 6 of each per case:
–Dialga & Palkia Clash Box
–Darkrai & Cresselia Clash Box
•Release Time
–Late November, 2010
•MSRP
-$14.99 ea
-Master case of 12
-MSRP $179.88

Last edited:
Hm, how do you know it's PokeBeach scans?

As said before, I have the "confidential" announcement document, and can see that they are, but I will attempt to keep it as confidential as possible.

For clarification, only the LV. X pics are from PokeBeach. The LEGENDs are not.

EDIT: More info on this document for you. The PDF's original source was from a PowerPoint 2007 presentation, with this seemingly being slide 1. It was created on October 28, 2010, with author "Pokemon", no accent.

Last edited:
Uhm... is that the Dialga G Lv.X from booster?
Would be better if it was a promo card. =/

"1 oversized Pokémon LEGEND card!" Does that mean it is a jumbo, aka can't be used in tournaments?

Wait so those Lvl X's are going to be reprinted (Dialga, Darkrai, Palkia, Cresselia)? So Darkrai and Cresselia lvl X's will be okay for tournament play or was that pic just as an example?

"1 oversized Pokémon LEGEND card!" Does that mean it is a jumbo, aka can't be used in tournaments?

It seems so.

Wait so those Lvl X's are going to be reprinted (Dialga, Darkrai, Palkia, Cresselia)? So Darkrai and Cresselia lvl X's will be okay for tournament play or was that pic just as an example?

It wasn't an example, but it's mostly just a repackaging scheme that sells the jumbo LEGEND card. So, no.

If this is real its definitely worth it. Getting another Dialga G X and a Palkia G X is well worth it, but in my opinion they should have reprinted something like Uxie X even if it doesn't fit in with the themes. Uxie is run in almost every deck, but regardless this is good news.

If this is real its definitely worth it. Getting another Dialga G X and a Palkia G X is well worth it, but in my opinion they should have reprinted something like Uxie X even if it doesn't fit in with the themes. Uxie is run in almost every deck, but regardless this is good news.

It's real, no doubt. Google the info. Numerous retailers have it.

As said before, I have the "confidential" announcement document, and can see that they are, but I will attempt to keep it as confidential as possible.

For clarification, only the LV. X pics are from PokeBeach. The LEGENDs are not.

EDIT: More info on this document for you. The PDF's original source was from a PowerPoint 2007 presentation, with this seemingly being slide 1. It was created on October 28, 2010, with author "Pokemon", no accent.

Your first statement confuses me - how are these confidential (if you have the document) and how are you keeping these confidential (since you are posting the info and the scan of the document)?

I must be missing the point and definition of confidential.

Just because one site posts this stuff - not on the FP mind you - does not make it right to post all over.

Can we say early scans...or B/W shots...

Your first statement confuses me - how are these confidential (if you have the document) and how are you keeping these confidential (since you are posting the info and the scan of the document)?

I must be missing the point and definition of confidential.

Just because one site posts this stuff - not on the FP mind you - does not make it right to post all over.

Can we say early scans...or B/W shots...

I have no idea how the document got into my hands from this source, as honestly the info's already all over. I've been posting the info as all of the information are on numerous retailers' websites, such as CoolStuff Inc., PokeCorner, Little Shop of Magic, ToyWiz, and numerous others that I don't feel necessary to post. I did not post the scan of the document, merely a tiny thumbnail of the PDF, so that people can't copy the confidential markings and make fake stuff, like fake BW info.

Also, I am confused what you mean about this not being on the Front Page. I don't care..? I'm confused about what you mean by one site (if Bulbanews, guess who wrote that), and check the times each was posted. I put the info here before I did there, or at least the scan. I'm trying to put everything that I get exclusive on both sites, to even out the "spread of the wealth". And, umm, all over? Bulbanews and here. No where else. I've never heard "all" used for two things.

The relation to the fansite notices or the arrest doesn't make sense here. If the info was given out to retailers, why can't it be here? The notices and the arrest were due to illegal activity. TPCi gave this out. That's not illegal.

My point was that you are saying this is confidential info and that you are doing your best to keep it confidential.

I must be missing where or how you are doing that by posting it on multiple sites.

I was not meaning on the FP here. We don't post things on our FP until it is Officially released through official channels.

I was actually making reference to your comment that it is on the Beach. Just because it is on the Beach, does not always make it accurate - as we have seen before.

My point was that you are saying this is confidential info and that you are doing your best to keep it confidential.

I must be missing where or how you are doing that by posting it on multiple sites.

I was not meaning on the FP here. We don't post things on our FP until it is Officially released through official channels.

I was actually making reference to your comment that it is on the Beach. Just because it is on the Beach, does not always make it accurate - as we have seen before.

I was stating that the document was confidential. The contained info is not. I made no mention of saying that it was on PokeBeach. In fact, I never go on the site. I said that the card images on the document were from Pokebeach. Trust me, I know that not everything from PokeBeach is accurate; that's why I never go on - so many mistakes.

EDIT: If you are able to find where I stated that this info was on PokeBeach, then please do so.

Why would an Official TPCi document use PokeBeach scans?

Seems fishy there. TPCi would not any ones images but their own.

Things here don't make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back