4 Warp Point
4 Plus Power
4 Pokeblower
2 Pokedex
2 Bucks Training
2 Night maintnence

4 Special Dark
6 Fighting

The Strategy is to set up claydols fast. you have ALOT of draw power. try to use spinning attack alot increased by weaviles dark engage and special dark, plus power, and bucks training to increase power.
i understand it could never be competitive but it could be fun. what is ure opinion?:confused:

well for a fun deck sure its good. theres good trainer lines and supporting pokemon via the wevile its just funny basing a deck off of claydol. not much else you can do to this deck

May do good a locals:confused:Every where else:nonono:

I think you could take out 4 team galactic's wager(unless your really,really good at rock-paper-scizzors.lol).

-4 Team Galactic's Wager
+2 Crobat G
+2 Poke Turn

That could help with more damage.It;s cool that you have 4 Claydols but,I have 10.Hahaha:lol:

May do good a locals:confused:Every where else:nonono:

I think you could take out 4 team galactic's wager(unless your really,really good at rock-paper-scizzors.lol).

-4 Team Galactic's Wager
+2 Crobat G
+2 Poke Turn

That could help with more damage. It's cool that you have 4 Claydols but,I have 10.Hahaha:lol:

#1 tgw is not about being 'good' at rock-paper-scissors, it's called disruption.

#2 are you seriously bragging that you have 10 claydols? There are people on here with 50-100+ easily. Don't try to come in a thread and brag about what you have, you will look stupid and lose what respect someone on this forum might have had for you.

#3 yes, this deck has been done before. It was funny then, now it's kind of not.

This version does not look like it would hold up well at all. You say there is tons of draw power yet your are playing 14 supporters. Even with 4 Claydols going your hand will get clogged. Replace teh Claydol lines with Porygon2s and I think you may have yourself a much smoother deck with tons of drawpower.

-4 TGW
-4 Lookers
+4 Expert Belt
+2 Pokedex
+2 Unown G (Gengar!)

Claydol, the 100 HP monster hitting for 80-100 with Expert Belt, Bucks, Special Darks, and Plus Powers. Well, not so funny the second time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back