Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

CleffaGirl's CC report

CleffaGirl

ok, I'm making a cc report cuz im sick and have nothing better to do. lolness. I wasn't planning to make a cc report, so I don't remember like, any details, so this should b pretty brief. oki doki:

Ok, Cary is right near me, so we only have to drive like, 10 minutes to get there. My brothers had stuff going on, so I'm the only one there. I get there and play a few games with Tati in the lobby of the hotel. Then we go to turn in our deck sheets and say hi to the ppls who we didnt see come in. We call Bobby and Bobby jr.'s dad and sing happy birthday to him. ( by Bobby i mean Kevin Nance and by bobby jr. I mean Erik Nance, remember that, as I will refer to them as bobby and bobby jr.)
The day before bobby told me he was playing jynx/smoochum and i was like "nice" cuz, i thought he was joking, duh. but then he actually PLAYS IT. :eek: so like, every game he's doing stuff like "i'll kiss u for 30" etc. :lol: ya, the hilarious part is that he came in 2nd. :lol: Jynx/smoochum is like, a screwed up medicham.
Anywayz, I'm playing queendom so I just wait for the tourney to start.

Round 1-Hunter w 4corners
um, I have lame luck but somehow manage to win. cool beanz.

1-0

Round 2-dangit. I can't remember who I played. >< >< ><
But...I won. lolness. :clap:

2-0

Lunch break, We get chickfila and one of our friends is a vegetarian, and me and Tati r like, "wow, I wish I could b a vegetarian" and then we see our chicken and we're like, nvm.

Round 3-Umm....Michael R. Blasty ex/Steelix ex/Lugia ex/Pidgeot/Holon's Trode and Magneton
He didn't get anything really, he had lame-o luck. So i won. yay!

3-0

Round 4- Bobby jr. w metanite i think
I had an awesome 1st turn, but then i screwed up cuz i can't read. >< and he had an awesome blossum 2nd turn. I didn't get any draw at all, so i lost. so sad. :frown:

3-1

Round 5-Tad (Tati's little bro, he's 8 awwww, but he was playing up) Metanite????
I don't really remember, but I beat him. I felt bad for beating a little kid, but he's pretty much my little bro, and he's already won like, 2 citys. So I didn't feel THAT bad. lolness.

4-1

Round 6-Bobby-ooooh yeah, SMOOCHUM/JYNX THE PWNAGEST DECK EVER!!!
ok, so this whole game is a joke, both of us have only lost once and have good resistance so we're already in the top 4. and c'mon, he's playing smoochum/jynx, how can the game NOT b fun?!?
I win. duh. Niether of us have any idea HOW IN THE WORLD he was 4-1. I had been looking forward to that game though, the whole tournament I just randomely shouted "GO SMOOCHUM/JYNX!!!" cuz it was obv the pwnagest deck.

5-1

Ok, so I go play some team with tati and Jake and umm..Tad(?!?) (I have terrible memory. ><) while we wait for the top 4 to start. So they announce the standings etc. and they do the door prizes and Tad wins the $30 gift certificate to Best Buy AGAIN! dang lucky kid. lolness.

The standings for the top 4 in the 11-14 are
1st Michael
2nd Me
3rd Hunter
4th Tati

So I play hunter again.
Game #1:
I have super lame luck, I can't get anything, and I lose. :(

0-1

Game #2:
I have super lame luck again, but I win. lol.

1-1

Game #3:
All he has is a plusle and I get a turn 1 nidoqueen so I poison it 1st turn and he doesnt have any energy. I win 2nd turn.

2-1

Tati won her round and she's already won a city so she just forfiets to me. lol. so...I WON!!! YAY!!!

Awesome blossum props:
For me winning, it would b so sad if I didn't win a city.
Bobby for being awesome and coming in 2nd with a SMOOCHUM/JYNX DECK!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:
Tati for being awesome blossum and forfieting to me. lol, we still havn't played to see who would've won. THANKS!!
Tad for being an awesome and not getting mad at me for beating him.
Jake and Tati and Tad for being awesome and playing team games to pass the time.
The other Michael for coming in top 4 in his 1st 15+ tourney.
For the lady not glaring at us when we went to get soda
For Mr. Miller for being awesome, making top 4, and walking to chickfila to get us food. THANKYOU!!
For the Nance's winning their 10,000th city
For the rest of the awesome props that i just can't remember cuz I have terrible memory
so, THANKYOU PPLS!!!
Slops:
for Bobby jr. not forfieting so that a smoochum/jynx deck could win citys. :(
besides that, slops? what slops???

If I messed up the order of the rounds or something, correct me. oki doki, thankses!!

Last edited:
CleffaGirl said:
ok, I'm making a cc report cuz im sick and have nothing better to do. lolness. I wasn't planning to make a cc report, so I don't remember like, any details, so this should b pretty brief. oki doki:

Ok, Cary is right near me, so we only have to drive like, 10 minutes to get there. My brothers had stuff going on, so I'm the only one there. I get there and play a few games with Tati in the lobby of the hotel. Then we go to turn in our deck sheets and say hi to the ppls who we didnt see come in. We call Bobby and Bobby jr.'s dad and sing happy birthday to him. ( by Bobby i mean Kevin Nance and by bobby jr. I mean Erik Nance, remember that, as I will refer to them as bobby and bobby jr.)
The day before bobby told me he was playing jynx/smoochum and i was like "nice" cuz, i thought he was joking, duh. but then he actually PLAYS IT. :eek: so like, every game he's doing stuff like "i'll kiss u for 30" etc. :lol: ya, the hilarious part is that he came in 2nd. :lol: Jynx/smoochum is like, a screwed up medicham.
Anywayz, I'm playing queendom so I just wait for the tourney to start.

Round 1-Hunter w 4corners
um, I have lame luck but somehow manage to win. cool beanz.

1-0

Round 2-dangit. I can't remember who I played. >< >< ><
But...I won. lolness. :clap:

2-0

Lunch break, We get chickfila and one of our friends is a vegetarian, and me and Tati r like, "wow, I wish I could b a vegetarian" and then we see our chicken and we're like, nvm.

Round 3-Umm....Michael R. ???? I don't even know what deck he was playing. He claimed it was sorta like, blaziken but blasty ex was the blaze or something?!?
He didn't get anything really, he had lame-o luck. So i won. yay!

3-0

Round 4- Bobby jr. w metanite i think
I had an awesome 1st turn, but then i screwed up cuz i can't read. >< and he had an awesome blossum 2nd turn. I didn't get any draw at all, so i lost. so sad. :frown:

3-1

Round 5-Tad (Tati's little bro, he's 8 awwww, but he was playing up) Metanite????
I don't really remember, but I beat him. I felt bad for beating a little kid, but he's pretty much my little bro, and he's already won like, 2 citys. So I didn't feel THAT bad. lolness.

4-1

Round 6-Bobby-ooooh yeah, SMOOCHUM/JYNX THE PWNAGEST DECK EVER!!!
ok, so this whole game is a joke, both of us have only lost once and have good resistance so we're already in the top 4. and c'mon, he's playing smoochum/jynx, how can the game NOT b fun?!?
I win. duh. Niether of us have any idea HOW IN THE WORLD he was 4-1. I had been looking forward to that game though, the whole tournament I just randomely shouted "GO SMOOCHUM/JYNX!!!" cuz it was obv the pwnagest deck.

5-1

Ok, so I go play some team with tati and Jake and umm..Tad(?!?) (I have terrible memory. ><) while we wait for the top 4 to start. So they announce the standings etc. and they do the door prizes and Tad wins the $30 gift certificate to Best Buy AGAIN! dang lucky kid. lolness.

The standings for the top 4 in the 11-14 are
1st Michael
2nd Me
3rd Hunter
4th Tati

So I play hunter again.
Game #1:
I have super lame luck, I can't get anything, and I lose. :(

0-1

Game #2:
I have super lame luck again, but I win. lol.

1-1

Game #3:
All he has is a plusle and I get a turn 1 nidoqueen so I poison it 1st turn and he doesnt have any energy. I win 2nd turn.

2-1

Tati won her round and she's already won a city so she just forfiets to me. lol. so...I WON!!! YAY!!!

Awesome blossum props:
For me winning, it would b so sad if I didn't win a city.
Bobby for being awesome and coming in 2nd with a SMOOCHUM/JYNX DECK!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:
Tati for being awesome blossum and forfieting to me. lol, we still havn't played to see who would've won. THANKS!!
Tad for being an awesome and not getting mad at me for beating him.
Jake and Tati and Tad for being awesome and playing team games to pass the time.
The other Michael for coming in top 4 in his 1st 15+ tourney.
For the lady not glaring at us when we went to get soda
For Mr. Miller for being awesome, making top 4, and walking to chickfila to get us food. THANKYOU!!
For the Nance's winning their 10,000th city
For the rest of the awesome props that i just can't remember cuz I have terrible memory
so, THANKYOU PPLS!!!
Slops:
for Bobby jr. not forfieting so that a smoochum/jynx deck could win citys. :(
besides that, slops? what slops???

If I messed up the order of the rounds or something, correct me. oki doki, thankses!!

During that 2nd round, it was Blasty ex/Steelix ex/Lugia ex/Pidgeot/Holon's Trode and Magneton. Good job on winning :thumb:

Good job on winning! Yeah, we went head-to-head in the fourth round. Sorry you had such bad luck on that one. Haha, my girlfriend said yesterday, "Something weird happened, but I forgot to tell you. While you were in Cary, some girl called me on Kevin's phone and told me that you loved me. Huh." I laughed at that. :lol:

Part of me really wanted the Jynx deck to win. I'm just too serious when it comes to conceding and whatnot. :rolleyes: If it makes you feel any better, that was probably the funniest matchup I had all day. Kev and I joked around alot, and I loved the Blown Kisses he gave me. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Oh man I feel lame for saying that. :lol:

You forgot to mention all the decieving you did, I SAW YOU SLIP THAT FIFTH POKMEON REVERSAL UNDER THE TABLE DONT LIE!!!!!!!! and lets not forget taht when you played Bobby you clearly gave him five dollas to win dont deny it i know the truth, and in the finals the only reason tati lost was becasue you flipped the table and she cried so you won by default but its ok learn to play :/

Dendro: thanks! i'm already better, i think i got the 1 day bug that's goin around.

spazzypoo: thanx, :thumb:

headers: thanksies!! :biggrin:

snuggles luver: thanks! u were there werent u??? hehe, i looked at ur myspace thingy. ;P

charyu: thanks tati!! :thumb:

superttar: thanks. ^__^ ok, i'll fix that. whoooaaa, how many ex's do u play?!? thats like, 10,000!!!!

bobby jr (aka erik): :lol: that would b me. haha, tati called her and then just hung up on her and i was like, what the heck tati. lol. so then i called back and told her that u loved her SOOOO much. awwwww. that i luv u rare candy is uber pwnage. lolness. u r not lame, who WOULDNT luv blown kisses?? sheesh. :thumb:

slicknscc: FINE FINE, i admit it. i did it all. dang u werent even there, HOW DID U KNOW??!?? ya, i've been meaning to learn how to play, cuz then i could win w/o all this cheating. XD btw, i stole the $5 back from bobby. <_< >_> XD yaya, i luv ya too.

Last edited:
slicky: heehee, thankyou. i'll appreciate it when i dont get busted at worlds. <_< >_> lolness.

snuggles luver: oh!! ya ya ya, i definately remember u now. ya i had the stupidest luck the first game, and he had stupidest luck the 3rd game. but the results were fine by me.

MM: thanks. :biggrin: same 4 u!

montoya: lol. exACtly. speaking of which, they just killed nc state last night, i gotta go call my friend and rub it in his face. XD jk, but i do have to say hahaha to 'im.

Gymbo: XD the sad thing is that i can imagine u saying it in ur little *** voice thingy. lol. thanks!

Back