Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

CleffaGirl's NC State report thingymabobber

CleffaGirl

Aaaaaalllrighty. Well, I am spoiling the results right now. yes. at the beginning, why? because i'm wierd like that, and seriously, how many people actually read the WHOLE report? they're just like *scrolls to bottom* "oh, my friend won. *posts* GJ!! w00t! yay!" and then it makes the people who made the report feel special. So, therefore:

I WON I WON I WON I WON I WON I WON I WON!!!

yes, I'm just a tiny bit excited about that cuz I like, rarely win tourneys, but yeah, so now you can either post about how much you love me and all that jazz, or read the rest of the report.

Ok so the week before i find out im obligated to be the hyper kid there (Patty's strategy), it turns out it is the most pwnage strategy ever and i win because of it. gg to all you riddlin kids.

We only live fairly close to High Point so we didn't have to wake up at a ridiculous hour to drive there. We (my brothers and I) carpooled with my nieghbor person Logan and we got there at around 11:30ish and we had already filled out our decksheets and stuff so we turned those in and got that cute little pin thing etc. I had decided to play queendom, so I was like, praying no one decent was playing some random rogue grass deck. But Curran (yeah, he's in the 11-14 now) played Typhlo, so even if there was some random grass deck, he would win and I would just win the next state or w/e. Basically, the Hill's just screw everybody cuz there's so many of us. It's like, you can't escape us, beat one Hill, and there's always another one to beat you. hahaha.
ANYWAYZ, yeah, so we waited like, a long time and just hung out doing random stuff till the first round.

GAME 1-umm..a person i dont know??
I played at the 2nd to last table -_- against this guy who had like, blastoise/charizard/another ex I can't remember. I got a pretty lame start (2 pidgeys, a pidgeotto and like, I don't even think I had any draw power) but he didn't play any stadiums :)eek: ) and it took me a while, but I got set up and he kinda got killed by my 4 desert ruins/poison/hitting him for about 70 every turn.

1-0

GAME 2- Bobby (no, not kevin bobby, his real name is bobby. ;P)-delta salamence &pidgeot?
Apparentely he had just barely lost to Logan who was also playing queendom. I havn't really looked at the new cards a ton, so i was just like what the heck does salamence even DO. But he played like, Holon Research Tower or Center or w/e, and so he'd discard a fire and hit me for a hundred. He had resistance to me, and he played those silly little holon energy so he wouldn't have weakness. I pretty much had the upper hand the whole game though, cuz it took him 4 energys to attack and I would just like, poison him and knock him out in like, 2-3 turns and he'd have nothing. yeah, so basically I win.

2-0

LUNCH- woot woot, I had a FAST FOOD HAMBURGER. ew. i kno. >< it was pretty gross. i wasn't hungry anywayz, but my dad gets all paranoid I'm gonna like, faint or something if I dont eat and drink a ton at tourneys or something. but I like, wait forever for people to get back from lunch, and while I'm waiting I call the ppl at the WA tourney (like, JEREMY) and Levi's like "ok, so like, whats your record?" and i'm like "yay! I'm 2-0" and he's like "you kno you're gonna go 2-3 now, right?" XD im like .....ya...hahahaha. ur like, THE best fortune teller person Levi. hahaha.

GAME 3-Hunter-Gymbo's politoad
haaha, ya, thanx moza person. i dont really remember (haha, i have THE best memory) but I won on time, it was pretty close the whole game.

3-0

GAME 4-my neighbor person Logan withqueendom (borrowed from the Millers, thanks Miller family!)
Ok, so he acknowledges the fact that my start was crap and he had a perfect start, I pretty much couldn't get anything like, literally, i was attacking with a pidgeot i think, yeah, that's how great my start was. Of course this wasn't any surprise to me, cuz this is the type of hand i USUALLY get, thus, the lack of winning many tournaments. But it was actually pretty fun, he had like, 3 pidgeots out, and 3 fully powered nidoqueen he'd like, do 110 to a poor little nidoran or something, it was pretty hot. but alas, i lost. ya, boohoo.

3-1

GAME 5-I REMEMBERED!! GO ME! it was vs. Caitlyn (is that how you spell ur name?) with Rocklock
I think what happened was that she just never got set up, and she had weakness a bunch and all that jazz, so I won, ya.

4-1

So i go into top 8 placing 5th and i have to play Blaine D. for the first round of single elim.

Top 8
Game 1-Blaine D. w dark trance
Umm, I think this game he gets like, practically nothing out. I don't remember this one as much, but he just forfieted to save time.
yeah, around this time we notice how everyone else is like, all sullen and serious, while we're all like, cracking totally stupid "jokes" that make no sense whatsoever but we're still laughing at them anywayz.
Game 2-
Umm, this game was like, the opposite of the first game so he got set up and I got like, nothing. I ended up forfieting to save time and moved on to the next pwnage game
Game 3-
This was a REALLY cheesy game. i mean REALLY cheesy. like, i won 2nd turn cheesy. yeah, he had his pwnage plusle out there w/o any energys and no bench and i was like 1st turn candy, grass poison, he has no energy. gg. ya, THAT kinda cheesy.
yeah, so Blaine was all its ok, "i didn't feel like playing pokemon anywayz, i played all last night" and stuff so i was like, w/e oki doki. yeah, and he like, opened his packs and got a regirock star thingy (lucksack) but then he gave it to me cuz he didnt want it. yeah, i dont see how you can NOT want like, $35 or however much they go for..but heey. w/e. thanks Blaine.
Top 4-Bobby again-Salamence/pidgeot
Game 1-
hmmm, I don't really remember this except that we didn't have any draw power and he didn't have any energy, so it was like, a draw/attach/pass thing. I won, but I made one mistake that i realized RIGHT after i did it and i was just like "GAAA D'OH ELISSAAAAA!!!" to myself. sorta a hit myself on the head thing.
Game 2-
Yeah, I made another mistake this game. d'OH. yeah, another hit myself on the head thing, I still won pretty easily, he didn't have much, but I was still all mad at myself for making a mistake.

FINALS DUNDUNDUNNNNNNN
vs.....T-E-DOUBLE S!!!
yep, i played Tess D. who was playing LBS
GAME 1-
oook, so I don't really remember these games well. >< I kno that I won this game though. She played her stadiums first so she ran out of stadiums and my desert ruins pwned all her ex's.
GAME 2-
gaaa, i barely remember this one, but I lost, I think she got set up pretty fast.
GAME 3-
She started with a lugia and I'm pretty sure I won like, 2nd or 3rd turn. I think i poisoned her and played desert ruins, then the next turn I hit her for like, barely any damage and knocked her out and won.

So, i was all happy cuz i won a tourney and yay yay yay yay yay!!!

Propses:
  • WINNING
  • For Jeff and family running an awesome tourney, thanks jeff!
    • Seeing all the people i havn't seen in FOREVER!!! and those i have seen recentely but hey, you can never see friends too much. (aka jacy, blaine, tess, christina, colby even though he's an evil smoochum/jynx killer he's still pwnage, greg, bobby & bobby jr, the barlocks, jim, jake, tati, tad, mr. miller, and gaaaa ok, i kno too many ppl, yeah, I will stop b4 i name all the people in the tourney.)
  • Branson and Jacy letting me use they're cell phones like, a zillion times
  • teh pwnage regirock ooo ya. thanks blaine.
  • Being hyper 4 patty
  • Jake winning and the 10- who won
  • for curran not totally failing in the 11-14, he's actually decent! *applauds* :clap:
  • for Jordan doing well
  • For talking to WA ppl even if it was for like, 3 minutes and for levi being wrong. hahaa. <3
  • For the snazzy trophy
  • for like, a million more props that i cant think of
  • talking to jeremy. OBV

Slopses:
haha, there ARENT ANY except that Tad lost, but that's ok cuz Tad will win the next state he goes to. ;P Tad=teh pwnage.

ok, that's all folks
<3 elissa. ;P

Last edited:
Congratulations is definitely in store for you Elissa. Great job in a tough tournament environment. It's good to see you get some good wins and get some spotlight of your own for a change, instead of your bros always getting it all. :) And yes, I too read the report. :)

~Jim

Mr. snuggles luver- Thanksies a bunches!!

Patriarch- even though you didn't say it, i KNOW you meant to say "Elissa, you're the best pokemon player in the world, i admire you SO much. You did a FANTASTIC JOB! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!" so, to that, i say 'thanks.

GYYYYYYYMBO!!!- thanks! haha, see, since i won a state b4 they did, they don't have anything to rub in my face. well, besides the usual sibling stuff...but still, fun stuff. thanks!

moza- thanks, do I kno you?

ncpica-thankses! and thanks for helping running the event and stuff, it was a AWESOME BLOSSUM!!

monkeyman- hahahhahahahahhahhahaa. suuuuure. :rolleyes: :wink: thanks

pokemansforgeeks- love you too. <3 do i know you?

slicknscc- actually, i forgot that one. sry, i didn't take notes so i was doing it all by memory. At least i did the hyper singing part right.

lalala(aka APT) thanks, i'll add u in haha

toysrus-thanks, and I LOVE JEREMY OMG, even though we're over, i'll always have feelings for him. <333

i read until like the games...then i scrolled to the bottom and all that jazz ;p
gj i'm so proud u pwn my fellow state champion <3 :thumb:
-brent

Back