Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

CleffaGirl's WINNNING PA regionals report w00t

CleffaGirl

ya, so i won. woohoo. yippee. i already spazzed earlier, but w/e. as b4 in my other state report thing, u can either just skip all the boring reading and post about how much u love me. or u can read all the boring stuff and post about how much u love me. ur choice.
k, so i had a play practice on saturday and so after that we drove to PA which is like, 8 hrs away but only cuz we got lost in D.C. for like, half an hour. so on the way down i was supposed to get all good with LBS so i could pwn everyone, but then i realized that im REEEEALLLY bad with LBS so i was all "heh....i'll play queendom. here curran u play LBS" so poor curran he had to learn how to play a super hard deck in like, a few hours. haha, but he ended up coming in 2nd so im all GJ CURRAN.
but ya, so sunday we got there at like, 9ish i guess. i dunno i forgot my watch, and then we waited for like, an hour after registering and stuff. so i was playing queendom and i didnt see anyone good there so i was like ok maybe i can win that'd b pretty hot.

ROUND 1: Joe Getsy w/ medicham
haha, i remembered someones name. i feel reeeally accomplished. but ya, he pretty much should've won. i think i had a bad start and he was all "oh i have a bad start too *medi 2nd turn hAAxxxXxXxOORrzz* and then he misplayed and was all *sends up espeon* so i won. yea. good game though.

1-0

ROUND 2: uhh, like. someone. >< ok, i dont even remember this match.

ROUND 3: Pablo w/ a zappy/other stuff deck
oook, i have NO IDEA how i won this. he was like, pwning me, and like, winning and winning and winning, and i think i knocked out a zappy somewhere in there and then i had like, 4 prizes left i think?? and he had one and i was like ADMIN so his like, zillion card hand went down to 1. and then i somehow like, was attacking w/ pidgeot and then like, ya. it was krazy. probably the hardest game all day. gg dude.

3-0

ROUND 4: DANG i cant remember this game either. heh. my memory pwns. totally. i'll probably remember this later. ><

ROUND 5: uhh, the dude playing polistall
this was the only game i lost all day. ya, this isnt exactly a great matchup for queen cuz i cant hit the bench. but ya he basically was all *fossil fossil 40 fossil fossil* and he made a few interesting plays here and there that im not exactly sure were the best, but i think he's a new player so it was ok. and he still won anywayz lolness. he was def good for just starting playing somewhat recentely. anywayz, ya good game.

k, so i make top 8 and so does my bro Curran. the bestest part is that since i lost my last round WE'RE IN DIFFERENT BRACKETS WOOOOOOOT. thankyou polistall guy for beating me. im sincerely thankful. that like, got jordan another $1000 for college lolness.
TOP 8: i play the polistall guys little brother who's like, SOO cute omgz, and he has awesome hair hahahha. oh, and he was playing like, medicham/hariyama/golem i think
game 1 it took me 4ever to get set up, but i still managed to win
game 2 i got set up reeeeeally fast and he lost. sry little guy <333

TOP 4: i played this salamence guy, i dont remember ur name sry.
game 1 uhh, i think he had a bad start, or maybe i had a bad start... i dont remember. anywayz, SOMEONE had a bad start and i won
game 2 uhh...i think i just like, haaXxxoxORZZzedz him with my magnetic storm

TOP 2: it was a gruesome battle of will. it could've gone either way between curran and i, but i used my superior skills to win.
jk he forfieted.

so i won. woooohoooo. pretty awesome. oh btw, me and curran just finished playing out who would've really won and he said he's putting in his report that HE won but he didnt really win. what happened was we played 2 games and i won them both but THEN he realized he was missing EIGHT CARDS so i was like, oook how in the world can u go 2 games w/o noticing ur missing 8 cards. apparentely they somehow got mixed into another deck. ya, so then we played 2 more games and he donk'd me. i had like, NOTHING it was ridiculous.
then we played another game and i had like, the worst start in the history of the game, like, a feebas and energy and like, 2 pidgeots. i was like. woohoo *coughsarcasmcough* and i still managed to win with my superior skillz hahaha. so i really won. and he didnt. even though he'd like to think he did, i still won. he will just win the next tourney and get even MORE money sheeshers. he wins too much. its ridiculous.

Propss:
the judging staff being TEH PWNAGE
winning
curran coming 2nd
jordan top 16ing
ben having awesome initials hahaha
meeting ppl
the mudkip mafia
other awesome stuff

slops:
the stalker guy
geoffrey not winning :( but he's still awesome =)
thats it. cuz it was totally awesome obv.

k thanx!!-elissa <333

sigh why do I always have to do the dirty work... you won by cheating.... don't deny it I almost saw it all the way from South Carolina, and since when have I ever been mistaken about something?? that's like saying I make stuff up, but w/e.... next time make sure not to hide cards under the table!!

thunderbolt: OMGZ u should like. start a fan club for me. that'd b so awesome hahahhahaha jkjk thanx!!!

slicknscc: ....GRRR PATTYYYYYY!!!! u PROMISED u wouldnt tell anyone <_< >_> i dont think i will ever know how you figured it out from like, a zillion miles away. u have like, super good eyesight. but seriously, how come you ALWAYS turn me in. goodness. XD hahahaha. ;p ;p ;p

charyu: thanxx!!! ya, we pwn, cuz we like, both won. go us!! w00t!! ^_____^

spazzypoo: thanksies! i need to play u at nats. cuz u will like, pwn me but maybe i'll b a donksack or something and pwn u. that'd b prreeetty snazzy. lolness, thanx!!

adam: uhh. thanx. lolness

espeonchris: no u werent...or maybe i had 2 stalkers and u were just good at being a stalker so i didnt know that u were stalking me. hahaha, thankss.

blaziken98: YEESS dude its so consistent. ur all like i WIN WITH MY TURN 2 QUEEN. unless ur elissa and u start with ur one feebas like, every 3 games. lolness thanx. =)

F_S: lolness, thanks. i feel accomplished now knowing that someone read it. =P haha, thanx!

Benlugia: ;P thanxx and now u need to win. cuz. u just do. thanks. =)

APT: love you too obv. <333

merman: heyy! thanks! yeah, that was an uberly tough game. =P

Let's see:

City: Won
State: Won
Regional: Won

My money's on Elissa for our next 11-14 World Champ? Anyone else agree with me? :wink: Congratulations. You and Tati = the pwnage of Pokeymanz. (And guys, they're all beating you!!)

~Jim

Gymbo ex said:
Let's see:

City: LOST
State: Won
Regional: Won

My money's on Elissa for our next 11-14 World Champ? Anyone else agree with me? :wink: Congratulations. You and Tati = the pwnage of Pokeymanz. (And guys, they're all beating you!!)

~Jim
I know its kind of sad

Propss: the judging staff being TEH PWNAGE winning curran coming 2nd jordan top 16ing ben having awesome initials hahaha meeting ppl the mudkip mafia other awesome stuff slops: the stalker guy geoffrey not winning :( but he's still awesome =) thats it. cuz it was totally awesome obv. k thanx!!-elissa <333[/QUOTE said:
I know don't i just have the best initials!!

Back