2x Broken Time-Space
1x Gastly SF (RH)
1x Luxury Ball (RH)
Xx Shinx

I need:
1x Flygon Lv.X
1x Uxie Lv.X

Let me know if we can work out a deal.

Rolandlawl, really random offer. Uh... why not. PM me whenever you're ready.

Politoed666, well jeez. You have a lot I want. I don't even know if I even want to trade the Flygon X. As for the Uxie X, I really wouldn't know if it's worth it or not. It could be, but is there a good price guide for Pokemon cards somewhere?

is it alright if i change the trade a bit? do you have any staples you can trade me like rare candy, night maintenance and pokedrawer? and i would also like some dark basics. cause then i can offer more and i'll throw in some shinx ;)

My:

[3] Broken Time-Space (1 RH)
[1] Gyarados SF (RH)

Your:

1 night maintenance (RH)
2 Cyrus's Conspiracy (RH)
1 Spiritomb (AR)

My:
Gyarados x2 holo
Sableye SF
as many shinx as i can spare

your:
azelf X

LMK i need the azelf ASAP. or if you want anything else LMK.

revised trade

My:
1x Sableye SF
2x Call energy RH
1x Slaking PL
1x Gallade 4 X
1x Staraptor FB X
Whatever shinx i can muster

For your:
1x Tangrowth X
1x Blastoise
1x Rayquaza LA
1x Flygon SW

:D

richkid50000, I'll pass.

wishirulz, I'll pass.

Rolandlawl, ...so random... it is a decent offer, but... did you have other stuff from my wants? Right now it's just the Sableye and the two Call Energy. If not, I'll just go and do the trade. But check what you have first.

I would like to help, but i am looking for some of those cards myself. I have some Gastly but not RH, and i have one cyclone energy from an old set, i think EX Power Keepers. The cyclone energy is not mint but it has no creases so i can send you too that since i don't need it. i can maybe hook you up with roseannes later on but i can't spare any at the moment.

tell me if you want anything else that's not included on the list :)

for roseannes? im probably getting some league ones on sunday, and like 2 in maybe 2 weeks. We can make a seperate trade after if you want

Hey im interested in uxie lv x as for your wants i have 2 bts , 1 poke drawler and 1 shiney shinx .

Last edited by a moderator:
Rolandlawl, league Roseannes? It's not that season yet, It's Claydol/Milotic. Let me know if you'll still be able to get regular Roseannes anyway. If not, we can just do the trade.

EpicSodaCan, I'll PM you my Magic wants. Not posting it here as the mods are really strict on that.

my bad, i was under the impression that it was claydol/roseanne. Let's just do this trade and i'll pm you when i have spare roseannes?

Rolandlawl, really random offer. Uh... why not. PM me whenever you're ready.

Politoed666, well jeez. You have a lot I want. I don't even know if I even want to trade the Flygon X. As for the Uxie X, I really wouldn't know if it's worth it or not. It could be, but is there a good price guide for Pokemon cards somewhere?

Not... really... I guess your best bet would be to look at Buy-It-Now prices on eBay. Sorry for the late reply. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back