Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Coin collecting request

Rainbowgym

Tomorrow we are leaving for Orlando, to start our Holiday.
I tried for a few year to collect all so called Washington Quarters (state collection)

I'm missing a lot of them so if anyone reading this can bring me a P and D version of their state to Worlds I might be getting complete untill 2004.

If I can trade enough of them I will start a second collection for my nice as a remember the USA document.

Thanks in advance.
Li@

Rainbow I know I have florida I will check to see what others i have.
Safe journey see ya at worlds.

Last edited:
I am not as avaid a collector but the idea of bringing some small denominations to trade with others sounds like a great project for the kids.

So I propose everone bring some coins and even postage stamps from home to excahange. THAT COULD BE A FUN AND EDUCATIONAL PROJECT. Might as well have the younguns learn while missing school :)

Well in that case I will bring some Eurocoins for the ones who like to collect those.
I'm not a serious collector but I like the US quarters and for 0.25 you have one, so it's nice to do.

I also like to have 2 or 3 OneDollar coins.
If I have time left before we get on the plane I will try to get some nice stamps, but I have to pack now and check if everything for Worlds is in our baggage.

rainbow.......look for me i will be there thurs-monday i have alot i will bring all my extras

rainbow I can go to the bank and get you the dollar coins.

I am trying to get a badge with my screen name so I will be easy to find.

I also have several stuffed pokemon if your interested.

just pm me.

see ya at worlds.

Last edited:
Back