Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Collector's Cache?

TonySandlin

Anyone know the people that run that store? I emailed them with a question over a week ago and they haven't gotten back to me yet.

Yeah.. just call them.. Sometimes he skips your email on accidently.. They only have the cards listed on their website only.

I order from them all the time. if you want their number just pm me

Yeah calling them is much better. I had an issue with them once so I called and it got resolved.

Oh then email them is better because the store owner checks the email and answers them. Usually he ignores irrelevant questions

Ok, I'll try that. Would I use the email provided on the bottom of their website or is there a better one to use to get a hold of him?

I'm asking them what codes they find on the bottom left corner of the Hidden Legends and FRLG Voltorb. I think the Japanese cards have 4 codes per unlimited common and the same 4 codes for the 1/e. I would assume that is because they are using the same sheets as the unlimited, just running them through to be stamped. Anyway. the picture isn't clear enough on the website to see the code, and if they have multiples, I'd like to find out what codes they have for those multiples.

Edit: Gary, I might be able to get you some business for some of your foreign cards haha

I just called and some of the cards that were listed as in stock were not actually in stock.... but the response was really fast. He must either know all of the cards that they have or he didnt want to check lol

Back