Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Combeeasttt!! MD-On

Status
Not open for further replies.

PikaTheXIII

Heres a deck I tohught of, I saw many Combee ideas but I didnt want to copy so I tohught of this creative and effective deck idea.

Pokemon:
4x Combee UD
4x Vesiquen (2x SF, 2x UD)
4x Sableye SF
2x Unown P MD
3x Uxie LA
2 Crobat G PL
1x Unown Q MD

T/S/S:
3x Memory Berry
4x Warp Point
3x Super Scoop Up
4x Pokemon Rescue
1x Luxury Ball
2x TGI Poke-Turn
3x Pokemon Collector
3x Bebe's Search
2x Cyrus Intiative
1x Department Store Girl
4x Broken Time Space

Energy:
6x Grass
4x Special Dark

How the deck works:
Start off with a Sableye (if possible) if you're able to donk then do it if not then Imperonate a collector and get what you need. Most of the time its 2 combee's and an Unown P. Next turn set everything down, drop a BTS and use a Bebe's or Luxury Ball to evolve a quick Vespiquen and the use the Poke Power 'Put' on the Vespiquen and hit for 80 plus Poison per turn. Once you get another Vespiquen evolve and memory berry for higher HP. If I get knocked out, rescue for a combee and BTS into a Vespiquen or just attach an energy and continue your 90 a turn Assault

I know its kinda weak but so far it has been pretty stong.

Any ideas or suggestions?
I prefer speed over power..

Last edited:
4x Combee UD
4x Vesiquen (2x SF, 2x UD)
4x Sableye SF
2x Unown P MD
1x Uxie Lv X
3x Uxie LA
2x Unown Q MD

T/S/S:
4x Memory Berry
4x Warp Point
3x Super Scoop Up
4x Pokemon Rescue
1x Luxury Ball
3x Pokemon Collector
3x Bebe's Search
2x Cyrus Intiative
1x Department Store Girl
1x Palmer's Contriubtion
4x Broken Time Space

Energy:
6 Grass
4 Darkness

I have no idea what two Poké Turns were doing there, but here are my suggestions.

I'd suggest playing a couple of sunflora to help speed up. Also, have you thought about switching some of the grass energy for rainbow energy? If you attach a rainbow energy to your benched vespiqeen, then you get combee's attack working for you a lot quicker. Just a thought.

I tried Sunflora but I only found it good to get the things once I set up. After that they were pretty much bench sitters. I wouldnt want to deal with on if one got Brite Looked up

I don't know how well Shaymin Lv. X (land) would work in this deck, but it sounds like a beneficial idea.

Jwittz is right. The combo for this deck is way to much. If I were you I would just play a Vespiquen SF deck with the choice of using Combee's attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back