Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Combos for Manectric Ex

Dietrich

Hi, well I got a Manectric Ex today and I'm trying to think some ideas for it, since there are a lot of pokemon from delta species now and Manectric Ex has (M) resistance it might have some potential, could you tell me what goes well with it ?

Thanks for your opinions.

Last edited:
Dragonite delta running in blaze style

Or you can use him at a zap-turn-dos deck but I think the combo with draggy delta better

CardRaider said:
First Attack + BF = BF lock

Nice, but the only problem here is that you have to attack with Disconnect several turns in order to keek locking.

ur mom goes to college said:
I'm making a deck w/ dragonite delta, Espeon ex, and Manectric, and ampharos, but I think that I might replace the amphy's w/ mewtwos

The idea with Mewtwo d is very very interesting, maybe with 3 - 2 - 3 line of Pidgeot ( 1 Pidgeot from POP 2 ), I'll try that because in my country we still use cards from Ex TA vs TM and I tried Manectric Ex with TA's Manectric and Dragonite d ( in order to replace Ampharos UF and make it a little faster, just like the Blaziken deck style ) after that realize that Manectric Ex can't be a main hitter only 80 damage and It has 100 HP it has potencial agaisnt d pokemon for his resistence but mmm.. well I'll try again lol

Thanks for your help guys and good luck for your battles!

Back