Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Comic-Con 2008 Pokémon Events Schedule (July 24 - 27)

GreatFox

San Diego Comic-Con 2008 Pokémon Events Schedule
July 24 - 27, 2008 (San Diego Convention Center)

Thursday, July 24
10:00 AM - Pokémon League:
An all day event; start any time during the day. Challenge other players wearing the league badge.

10:00 AM - Side Events:
All day, as often as there are 8 players who want to play, there will be Modified and Unlimited single elimination side tournaments. There will also be "Bring your own pack" drafts. Prizes to the top 4 finishers.

11:00 AM - Sealed Tournament:
Each player will receive 6 booster packs to build a deck and battle other trainers. Prizes awarded to the top finishers. Seating is limited.

3:00 PM - Modified Tournament:
Build a deck using only current legal cards. Prizes awarded to the top finishers.

Friday, July 25
An all day event; start any time during the day. Challenge other players wearing the league badge.

All day, as often as there are 8 players who want to play, there will be Modified and Unlimited single elimination side tournaments. There will also be "Bring your own pack" drafts. Prizes to the top 4 finishers.

Each player will receive 6 booster packs to build a deck and battle other trainers. Prizes awarded to the top finishers. Seating is limited.

3:00 PM - Unlimited Tournament:
Break out your classic Pokémon and meet the challenge! Prizes awarded to the top finishers.

Saturday, July 26

11:00 AM - Sealed Team Battle Tournament:
Two-person team battle. Two-player teams will receive booster packs to build decks and battle other teams. Prizes awarded to the top teams. Seating is limited.

3:00 PM - Modified Tournament:
Build a deck using only current legal cards. Prizes awarded to the top finishers.

Sunday, July 27

Last edited:
Oh wow, I had no idea Comic-Con had Pokemon events!

I want to attend Comic-Con next year (hopefully combine it with Worlds if the rumours of Worlds 2009 being on the West coast are true) and it would be awesome to play some Pokemon events there! =D

Comic Con RULES !!!

My favorite time of the year...just too bad my Dodgers don't play the Pads in SD!!! I still await the year they meet up during CON!!

that would be my dream come true!!!

See ya'll this weekend!!!

Jess_E :biggrin:

Comic Con RULES !!!

My favorite time of the year...just too bad my Dodgers don't play the Pads in SD!!! I still await the year they meet up during CON!!

that would be my dream come true!!!

See ya'll this weekend!!!

Jess_E :biggrin:

Now that I would love to see one of these days. With Petco Park right across the street from the convention center. It would be an excellent way to end the day there. Maybe next year.

Back