Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

comments, Q's, tips???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rando_9009

I was thinking about making this deck, and i wanted to know if anyone thought it would work out. please leave me comments/tips. thanx (most of the basics or stage 1 pokenmon in the stage 3 families, i havent picked the series of cards they are from.)

POKEMON: (25)

4x Poochyena
2x Mightyena (DS)
2x Mightyena EX
4x Zubat
3x Golbat
3x Crobat EX
3x Pinco
2x Forretress (UF)
2x Absol (LM)

TRAINERS: (18)

3x Rare Candy
2x celios network
3x Prof. Elms training method
2x wally's Training
3x Prof. Cozmos' Discovery
2x Super Scoop Up
1x Holon Lass
2x Great Ball

ENERGIES: (17)

3x Darkness
3x Metal
3x Darkmetal
8x Grass

I dont have a strat. for this deck because i dont have it created. i havent seen how it would play, Id say id first of all try to get an absol out and get some ex's to my hand and then use a great ball and get some basic pokenom to evolve them into ex's while absol is a distraction for powering up the ex's on the bench. Also i can send out a charged forrestress and when its about to get ko'd then i use pop and charge the ex's on the bench. Im sure theres other combos that i have looked over, but that would probably be the basic strat.

Thanx. =)

honestly, i dont think you even need Forretress in here dude. either that or dont use Crobat ex. if you stick with Forretress you could have a sort of Liability type thing. where you use Mightyena Ex to bring up a pokemon, switch for forretress and OHKO them.

Trim some of the pokemon. You've got like 14 prizes in there, not counting Absol. Drop an entire set if possible. Next, if you keep the Crobat lines, drop a Zubat and Golbat. If you kept Forretress, drop a Pineco or add a Forretress. You don't have enough Absol to even remotely get it out consistently (only 26% as it stands), so any game plan dependent on that is amiss. If you go to 4 Absol, 4 Poochyena, 2 Pineco, then you have 54% Absol starts.

The Trainers seem a little strange, but decide which pokemon first, in order to see what makes sense in terms of Trainers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back