Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Compendium Updates for April 16, 2009

Big Daddy Snorlax

Administrator
Staff member
xxxxxxxxx1xxxxxxxxx2xxxxxxxxx3xxxxxxxxx4xxxxxxxxx5xxxxxxxxx6xxxxxxxxx7xxxxxxxxx8

* April 16th, 2009 PUI Rules Team Meeting -- (*) --

xxxxxxxxx1xxxxxxxxx2xxxxxxxxx3xxxxxxxxx4xxxxxxxxx5xxxxxxxxx6xxxxxxxxx7xxxxxxxxx8

----------------------------------------------------------------------
ERRATA

META-RULINGS

POKEMON POWERS

== FIN LUSTER (Lumineon - DP:Stormfront)

Q. If I use Lumineon's Poke-POWER "Fin Luster" to place a basic fire type pokemon from my opponent's hand onto his or her bench would Miasma Valley place 2 damage counters on it?
A. Yes, you would place the 2 damage counters for Miasma Valley. Despite the wording of Fin Luster, it is still the opponent putting their own Pokemon onto their own Bench. (Apr 16, 2009 PUI Rules Team)

== HEAT METAL (Heatran Lv.X - DP:Stormfront)

Q. If I level-up a burned Dialga-G, does Dialga-G Lv.X's Poke-BODY "Time Crystal" turn off Heatran Lv.X's "Heat Metal" Poke-BODY and remove the burn?
A. No, the effect of Time Crystal is not applied until after Dialga-G Lv.X is in play. (Apr 16, 2009 PUI Rules Team)

== ROUGH SKIN (Sharpedo - DP:Secret Wonders; Carvanha - EX:power Keepers; Carvanha - EX:RubySapphire; Others)

Q. Latias' attack, "Miraculous Light" does damage and heals 2 damage counters. Sharpedo's "Rough Skin" Poke-BODY is activated when damage is done, and places two damage counters. In what order do these effects take place?
A. The attack damage and effect are applied, then the effect of "Rough Skin" is applied. (Apr 16, 2009 PUI Rules Team)

== TIME CRYSTAL (Dialga-G Lv.X - PL:platinum)

Q. If I level-up a burned Dialga-G, does Dialga-G Lv.X's Poke-BODY "Time Crystal" turn off Heatran Lv.X's "Heat Metal" Poke-BODY and remove the burn?
A. No, the effect of Time Crystal is not applied until after Dialga-G Lv.X is in play. (Apr 16, 2009 PUI Rules Team)

POKEMON ATTACKS

== MIRACULOUS LIGHT (Latias - DP:Great Encounters)

Q. Latias' attack, "Miraculous Light" does damage and heals 2 damage counters. Sharpedo's "Rough Skin" Poke-BODY is activated when damage is done, and places two damage counters. In what order do these effects take place?
A. The attack damage and effect are applied, then the effect of "Rough Skin" is applied. (Apr 16, 2009 PUI Rules Team)

POKEMON ITEMS

TRAINER CARDS

== MIASMA VALLEY (PL:platinum)

Q. If I use Lumineon's Poke-POWER "Fin Luster" to place a basic fire type pokemon from my opponent's hand onto his or her bench would Miasma Valley place 2 damage counters on it?
A. Yes, you would place the 2 damage counters for Miasma Valley. Despite the wording of Fin Luster, it is still the opponent putting their own Pokemon onto their own Bench. (Apr 16, 2009 PUI Rules Team)

ENERGY CARDS

GENERAL GAMEPLAY

TWO ON TWO GAMEPLAY

TEAM GAMEPLAY

TRADING FIGURE GAME

xxxxxxxxx1xxxxxxxxx2xxxxxxxxx3xxxxxxxxx4xxxxxxxxx5 xxxxxxxxx6xxxxxxxxx7xxxxxxxxx8

Back