Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

==> Compendium Updates for February 22, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Daddy Snorlax

Administrator
Staff member
xxxxxxxxx1xxxxxxxxx2xxxxxxxxx3xxxxxxxxx4xxxxxxxxx5xxxxxxxxx6xxxxxxxxx7xxxxxxxxx8

* February 15th, 2007 -- MEETING CANCELED --
* February 22nd, 2007 PUI Rules Team Meeting -- (*) --

xxxxxxxxx1xxxxxxxxx2xxxxxxxxx3xxxxxxxxx4xxxxxxxxx5xxxxxxxxx6xxxxxxxxx7xxxxxxxxx8

----------------------------------------------------------------------
ERRATA

POKEMON POWERS

== CURSED GLARE (Cacturne EX - EX:Emerald)

Q. Does Flygon's "Delta Supply" Poke-POWER let you attach a Delta Rainbow Energy against Cacturne-EX's "Cursed Glare" Poke-BODY or not?
A. Cacturne-EX's Poke-BODY spefically prevents any energy placement from the hand to the Active Pokemon (other than Darkness or Metal), so Delta Supply would not work in this situation. (Feb 22, 2007 PUI Rules Team)

== DELTA SUPPLY (Flygon - EX:Holon Phantoms)

Q. Does Flygon's "Delta Supply" Poke-POWER let you attach a Delta Rainbow Energy against Cacturne-EX's "Cursed Glare" Poke-BODY or not?
A. Cacturne-EX's Poke-BODY spefically prevents any energy placement from the hand to the Active Pokemon (other than Darkness or Metal), so Delta Supply would not work in this situation. (Feb 22, 2007 PUI Rules Team)

== EXTRA SMOKE (Kingdra EX - EX:Dragon Frontiers)

Q. Say I have a Kingra-EX with "Extra Smoke" on the bench and a Stage 2 Pokemon-EX Active (other than Kingdra-EX). If my opponent attacks with "Swift" does it ignore "Extra Smoke" or not?
A. The effect of Extra Smoke is always attached to whatever Pokemon that the opponent attacks with, not on the Defending Pokemon nor even on the benched Kingdra-EX. And since Swift only ignores effects on the Defending Pokemon (not the player or Pokemon attacking with Swift), it does NOT ignore Extra Smoke and damage is reduced by -10. (Feb 22, 2007 PUI Rules Team)

== METAL GRAVITY (Skarmory EX - EX:power Keepers)

Q. If my opponent retreats a Pokemon with Cessation Crystal attached, would my Skarmory-EX's "Metal Gravity" get to place any damage counters on that Pokemon or not?
A. No. By the time Cessation Crystal is inactive, the retreated Pokemon is already on the bench. (Feb 8, 2007 PUI Rules Team)

== PSYCHIC PROTECTOR (Flygon EX - EX:power Keepers)

Q. If Mightyena uses "Pull Away" against Flygon-EX, can I use Flygon-EX's "Psychic Protector" Poke-BODY before the discarding effect of "Pull Away"?
A. Yes, Psychic Protector is invoked at the point when damage is done. The latter part of the attack which checks for cards in the opponent's hand is done later after the damage calculation steps. (Feb 22, 2007 PUI Rules Team)

POKEMON ATTACKS

== PULL AWAY (Mightyena - EX:Deoxys)

Q. If Mightyena uses "Pull Away" against Flygon-EX, can I use Flygon-EX's "Psychic Protector" Poke-BODY before the discarding effect of "Pull Away"?
A. Yes, Psychic Protector is invoked at the point when damage is done. The latter part of the attack which checks for cards in the opponent's hand is done later after the damage calculation steps. (Feb 22, 2007 PUI Rules Team)

== SKILL HACK (Shiftry EX - EX:power Keepers)

Q. If I use Shiftry-EX's "Skill Hack" attack and find that my opponent's Pokemon don't have any attacks I want, can I choose to not do any attack?
A. No, if you find any Pokemon with attacks in your opponent's hand you MUST choose one of them. (Feb 22, 2007 PUI Rules Team)

Q. If I use Shiftry-EX's "Skill Hack" attack and find that my opponent also has a Shiftry-EX's with "Skill Hack", can I choose to use one of the attacks in MY own hand?
A. No, when you copy an opponent's attack you copy it from the point of view of the Pokemon doing the "copying" attack. So if you copied your opponent's Skill Hack, you would simply get to look at their hand AGAIN! But to do this in a recursive, infinite fashion would result in delay-of-game penalties or "unsportsmanlike conduct". (Feb 22, 2007 PUI Rules Team)

TRAINER CARDS

ENERGY CARDS

GENERAL GAMEPLAY

TWO ON TWO GAMEPLAY

TEAM GAMEPLAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back