Status
Not open for further replies.

bulbasnore

Administrator
Staff member
Trader Feedback Mod
Last edited: Thursday, February 8th, 2007
(Added February 8th Rulings)

xxxxxxxxx1xxxxxxxxx2xxxxxxxxx3xxxxxxxxx4xxxxxxxxx5xxxxxxxxx6xxxxxxxxx7xxxxxxxxx8

This edition of the Rulings Compendium includes:

|
|
|
* February 8th, 2007 PUI Rules Team Meeting -- (*) --

xxxxxxxxx1xxxxxxxxx2xxxxxxxxx3xxxxxxxxx4xxxxxxxxx5xxxxxxxxx6xxxxxxxxx7xxxxxxxxx8

----------------------------------------------------------------------
ERRATA

POKEMON POWERS

== TYPE SHIFT (Salamence EX - EX:Dragon Frontiers)

Q. If you attach Crystal Shard to Salamence-EX and then later during the same turn use its "Type Shift" Poke-POWER, what color would Salamence-EX become?
A. As long as Crystal Shard is attached, Salamence-EX's type remains colorless. (Feb 8, 2007 PUI Rules Team)

== VERSATILE (Mew EX - EX:Legend Maker)

Q. Can I use "Disable" or "Amnesia" against my opponent's active Mew-EX to prevent "Versatile" from using the attack of another Pokemon in play?
A. No. Versatile only let's Mew-EX *use* the attack of another Pokemon in play. Versatile does not copy the attacks onto Mew-EX, so they cannot be targeted by Disable or Amnesia. (Feb 8, 2007 PUI Rules Team)

POKEMON ATTACKS

== HIDDEN POWER / E (Unown-E - EX:Unseen Forces)

Q. If I've played Giant Stump to bring my opponents bench to 3 current Pokemon, can I use Unown-E's "Hidden Power" to bring a basic from my opponent's hand to the active position?
A. No, you cannot use Unown-E's "Hidden Power" if the opponent's bench is full, and with Giant Stump in play 3 is considered a full bench. (Feb 8, 2007 PUI Rules Team)

== STEEL WING (Scizor EX - EX:Unseen Forces)

Q. If I attack a Scizor-Ex which used "Steel Wing" last turn with an attack that ignores effects on the Defending Pokemon, such as Machamp's "Brick Smash", do I ignore the damage reduction from "Steel wing"?
A. Steel Wing places a defensive effect on Scizor-Ex. This is ignored by attacks like "Brick Smash", "Swift", "Fastwave", etc.; they will do the normal amount of damage. (Feb 8, 2007 PUI Rules Team)

TRAINER CARDS

== CESSATION CRYSTAL (EX:Crystal Guardians)

Q. If I my Active Pokemon with Cessation Crystal attached gets KO'd, and I bring up another Pokemon with Cessation Crystal attached, does the second Cessation Crystal activate instantaneously so that there isn't a gap in the effect of the Cessation Crystal? Or is there a small slice of time that Cessation Crystal isn't active, allowing the use of Poke-Powers and Poke-Bodies?
A. Nope, the replacement is instantaneous so there is no "time" when there is not a Cessation Crystal in effect. (Feb 8, 2007 PUI Rules Team)

== CRYSTAL SHARD (Skyridge; EX:Deoxys; EX:Crystal Guardians)
[CHRISBO NOTE: Add "Crystal Guardians" to section header.]

Q. If you attach Crystal Shard to Salamence-EX and then later during the same turn use its "Type Shift" Poke-POWER, what color would Salamence-EX become?
A. As long as Crystal Shard is attached, Salamence-EX's type remains colorless. (Feb 8, 2007 PUI Rules Team)

== GIANT STUMP (EX:Legend Maker)

Q. If I've played Giant Stump to bring my opponents bench to 3 current Pokemon, can I use Unown-E's "Hidden Power" to bring a basic from my opponent's hand to the active position?
A. No, you cannot use Unown-E's "Hidden Power" if the opponent's bench is full, and with Giant Stump in play 3 is considered a full bench. (Feb 8, 2007 PUI Rules Team)

ENERGY CARDS

GENERAL GAMEPLAY

TWO ON TWO GAMEPLAY

TEAM GAMEPLAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back