Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

==> Compendium Updates for JuLY 13, 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Daddy Snorlax

Administrator
Staff member
xxxxxxxxx1xxxxxxxxx2xxxxxxxxx3xxxxxxxxx4xxxxxxxxx5xxxxxxxxx6xxxxxxxxx7xxxxxxxxx8

* July 13th 2006 PUI Rules Team Meeting -- (*) --

xxxxxxxxx1xxxxxxxxx2xxxxxxxxx3xxxxxxxxx4xxxxxxxxx5xxxxxxxxx6xxxxxxxxx7xxxxxxxxx8

----------------------------------------------------------------------
ERRATA

POKEMON POWERS

== EMPTY SHELL (Shedinja - EX:Deoxys)

Q. Space Center is in play. When you play Shedinja as a Basic Pokémon by using Ninjask's "Loose Shell" Poké-Power and Shedinja is Knocked Out by "Wreck" done by Primeape (which also discards the stadium in play), can I take a prize card?
A. No, you can't. The Stadium card is discarded after damage but before Shedinja is Knocked Out from the damage. So Shedinja's "Empty Shell" would reactivate prior to it being KO'd, and you would not get to take a prize. (Jul 13, 2006 PUI Rules Team)

POKEMON ATTACKS

== AGILITY (Raichu - Base Set, Rapidash - Jungle, many others)

Q. My Dragonite successfully attacks Magby with "Agility". On my opponent's next turn, would Magby's "Sputter" turn off Dragonite's "Delta Charge" Poke-Power?
A. Sputter would not affect Dragonite that turn. Agility's effect would wear off at the end of the opponent's turn, and Magby's global effect resumes upon Dragonite. (Jul 6, 2006 PUI Rules Team; Jul 13, 2006 PUI Rules Team)

== SPUTTER (Magby - Neo: Genesis Expansion)

Q. My Dragonite successfully attacks Magby with "Agility". On my opponent's next turn, would Magby's "Sputter" turn off Dragonite's "Delta Charge" Poke-Power?
A. Sputter would not affect Dragonite that turn. Agility's effect would wear off at the end of the opponent's turn, and Magby's global effect resumes upon Dragonite. (Jul 6, 2006 PUI Rules Team; Jul 13, 2006 PUI Rules Team)

== WRECK (Primeape - EX:Holon Phantoms)

Q. Space Center is in play. When you play Shedinja as a Basic Pokémon by using Ninjask's "Loose Shell" Poké-Power and Shedinja is Knocked Out by "Wreck" done by Primeape, can I take a prize card?
A. No, you can't. The Stadium card is discarded after damage but before Shedinja is Knocked Out from the damage. So Shedinja's "Empty Shell" would reactivate prior to it being KO'd, and you would not get to take a prize. (Jul 13, 2006 PUI Rules Team)

TRAINER CARDS

== GIANT STUMP (EX:Legend Maker)

Q. My opponent has 5 benched Pokemon with two of them being Rocket's Sneasel-EX with 100hp of damage on each of them and 10HP remaining due to Rocket's Hideout stadium being in play. If I play Giant Stump, are they knocked out because they no longer have the +20 bonus or can my opponent choose to discard them before getting KO'd.
A. When you play Giant Stump, resolve all effects in play before removing Knocked Out Pokemon. So the Rocket's Sneasel-EX's could be discarded before being Knocked Out. (Jul 13, 2006 PUI Rules Team) Save the Sneasel!(tm)

ENERGY CARDS

GENERAL GAMEPLAY

TWO ON TWO GAMEPLAY

TEAM GAMEPLAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back