Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Compendium Updates for June 4, 2009

Big Daddy Snorlax

Administrator
Staff member
xxxxxxxxx1xxxxxxxxx2xxxxxxxxx3xxxxxxxxx4xxxxxxxxx5xxxxxxxxx6xxxxxxxxx7xxxxxxxxx8

* June 4th, 2009 PUI Rules Team Meeting -- (*) --

xxxxxxxxx1xxxxxxxxx2xxxxxxxxx3xxxxxxxxx4xxxxxxxxx5xxxxxxxxx6xxxxxxxxx7xxxxxxxxx8

----------------------------------------------------------------------
ERRATA

META-RULINGS

POKEMON POWERS

== OVEREAGER (Sableye - DP:Stormfront)

Q. In a best-of-3 match, if I lose the previous round and decide to go first and my opponent starts with a Sableye with the "Overeager" Poke-BODY, does that override my choice to start first?
A. Yes, since Overeager is a Poke-BODY it overrides who starts the game. (Jun 4, 2009 PUI Rules Team)

POKEMON ATTACKS

== AMNESIA (Gulpin - Legends Awakened; Slowbro - Great Encounters; Bidoof - OP Series 6; Others)

Q. Can you select to prevent the opponent's attached Technical Machine G's "Damage Porter" attack when using "Amnesia"?
A. No, Amnesia can't prevent attacks provided by Technical Machines, because it is an attack the opponent's active "can use" but it isn't one of its attacks. (Jun 4, 2009 PUI Rules Team)

== DAMAGE PORTER (Team Galactic's Invention G-107 Technical Machine G - PL:Rising Rivals)

Q. Can you select to prevent the opponent's attached Technical Machine G's "Damage Porter" attack when using "Amnesia"?
A. No, Amnesia can't prevent attacks provided by Technical Machines, because it is an attack the opponent's active "can use" but it isn't one of its attacks. (Jun 4, 2009 PUI Rules Team)

POKEMON ITEMS

TRAINER CARDS

== TEAM GALACTIC'S INVENTION G-101 ENERGY GAIN (PL:platinum)

Q. If I have "Energy Gain" attached to one of my SP Pokemon, can I use an attack that only costs one energy without having any energy attached to that Pokemon?
A. Yes, as long as that attack costs one Colorless energy. If the attack costs only one non-colorless energy (i.e. one Fire Energy), then you would not be able to use that attack. (Jun 4, 2009 PUI Rules Team)

== TEAM GALACTIC'S INVENTION G-107 TECHNICAL MACHINE G (PL:Rising Rivals)

Q. If I have "Team Galactic's Invention G-107 Technical Machine G" attached to a SP Pokemon and also "Team Galactic's Invention G-101 Energy Gain", can I use the attack "Damage Porter" if I just have two energy attached to my SP Pokemon?
A. Yes, Energy Gain reduces the attack cost of Damage Porter by one colorless energy. (Jun 4, 2009 PUI Rules Team)

ENERGY CARDS

GENERAL GAMEPLAY

TWO ON TWO GAMEPLAY

TEAM GAMEPLAY

TRADING FIGURE GAME

Back