Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

==> Compendium Updates for May 25, 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Daddy Snorlax

Administrator
Staff member
xxxxxxxxx1xxxxxxxxx2xxxxxxxxx3xxxxxxxxx4xxxxxxxxx5xxxxxxxxx6xxxxxxxxx7xxxxxxxxx8

* May 25th 2006 PUI Rules Team Meeting -- (*) --

xxxxxxxxx1xxxxxxxxx2xxxxxxxxx3xxxxxxxxx4xxxxxxxxx5xxxxxxxxx6xxxxxxxxx7xxxxxxxxx8

----------------------------------------------------------------------
ERRATA

POKEMON POWERS

== PSYCHIC VISION (Mew EX - EX:Holon Phantoms)

Q. If I use Mew-EX's "Psychic Vision" to look at an opponent's hand, are they allowed to rearrange their hand before I pick a card to discard when I attack with Hariyama-EX's "Knock Off" attack?
A. Yes, as soon as you're finished looking at their hand with Psychic Vision, the opponent may rearrange those cards if they want to. (May 25, 2006 PUI Rules Team)

== STAGES OF EVOLUTION (Electabuzz - EX:Unseen Forces; Hitmonchan - EX:Unseen Forces; Hitmonlee - EX:Unseen Forces; Hitmontop - EX:Unseen Forces; Jynx - EX:Unseen Forces; Wobbuffet - EX:Legend Maker)

Q. If I have an evolved Wobbuffet on my bench with the "Stages of Evolution" that has your opponent pay one more energy to retreat his/her Active Pokemon, and I also have Dark Ariados active and attack my opponent's benched pokemon with "Breaking Impact", how much damage will it do?
A. Wobbuffet only increases the retreat cost for Active Pokemon, not for Benched Pokemon. So it would not add to any damage done to Benched Pokemon by Breaking Impact. (May 25, 2006 PUI Rules Team)

POKEMON ATTACKS

== BREAKING IMPACT (Dark Ariados - EX:Team Rocket Returns)

Q. If I have an evolved Wobbuffet on my bench with the "Stages of Evolution" that has your opponent pay one more energy to retreat his/her Active Pokemon, and I also have Dark Ariados active and attack my opponent's benched pokemon with "Breaking Impact", how much damage will it do?
A. Wobbuffet only increases the retreat cost for Active Pokemon, not for Benched Pokemon. So it would not add to any damage done to Benched Pokemon by Breaking Impact. (May 25, 2006 PUI Rules Team)

== KNOCK OFF (Hariyama EX - EX:Deoxys)

Q. If I use Mew-EX's "Psychic Vision" to look at an opponent's hand, are they allowed to rearrange their hand before I pick a card to discard when I attack with Hariyama-EX's "Knock Off" attack?
A. Yes, as soon as you're finished looking at their hand with Psychic Vision, the opponent may rearrange those cards if they want to. (May 25, 2006 PUI Rules Team)

TRAINER CARDS

ENERGY CARDS

== DELTA {d} RAINBOW ENERGY (EX:Holon Phantoms)
[CHRISBO NOTE: Do not use the actual greek-delta symbol in this section's title as that makes it too difficult to text search for.]

Q. When building a deck, are Delta Rainbow Energy and Rainbow Energy considered to be the same card, or 2 different cards? Can I put 4 Rainbow Energies AND 4 Delta Rainbow Energies in the same deck?
A. They are considered to be different cards; you may have up to 4 of each of them in your deck. (May 25, 2006 PUI Rules Team)

GENERAL GAMEPLAY

TWO ON TWO GAMEPLAY

TEAM GAMEPLAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back