Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

HGSS-on Complete. Destruction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexmf2

This deck is so good. I'm running this for BR's.

Pokemon (13):
4 Illumise
4 Volbeat
2 Torkoal
3 Cleffa

Energy (15):
15 Grass

Trainers (32):
4 Pokemon Reversal
4 Dual Ball
4 Recycle
4 Crush Hammer
4 Super Scoop Up
4 PokeBall
4 Lifeherb
4 Pokemon Collector

Get Illumise and Volbeat out. Then pwn.

Last edited:
What? How does Torkoal even have anything to do with the strategy?

EDIT- obviously a troll list. Every attack and power and trainer except Collector requires a flip. Ha ha...

If you really want it to be super flippy, -4 Dual Ball, +4 Pokeball.
Posted with Mobile style...

The only thing that doesn't require flipping is energy attachments, and retreating such a TROLL
Posted with Mobile style...

Made this deck last format. Make sure to get that Fliptini when it comes out if you like this deck.

This deck is purely about speed. 15 Grass is waaaaaay too much.

-6 Grass energy

I see the healing strategy you're having, and I haven't done that before. Use Revives in case of sniping, or for those Reshy's Zekroms, or anything that can OHKO.

+4 Revives.

This deck is also very prone to trainer lock btw. More supporters instead of trainers, though the speed makes this hard. Also, pluspowers are your friend. Next, why Reversal and not Catcher?

-4 Reversal
+4 Catcher

Torkoal isn't really needed. It takes up too much bench space, which could be used for something else. Haven't tested it with Cleffa, but I'll leave it to you. Bench space is tight with 4 Volbeat, and preferably either a free retreater or else a second Illumise, as it is your main attacker.

-2 Torkoal.

You have now 4 extra slots. Pluspower pluspower pluspower. Using one and getting two heads(Which is the medium), you can KO a Phanpy, Tepig, etc. That's your goal, really. Speed and smacking.

+4 Pluspower.

Also, I'll be honest. Pokeball isn't needed, and Recycle just is a no. Too flippy for not enough reward.

-4 Pokeball
-4 Recycle.

Try adding in some PONTs for new hands, or else Copycats or Bianca... Depends on your playing style. Plus, with supporters, you'll be less damaged by Trainer Lock.

+4 PONT/Copycat/Bianca

Finally, this gives you four extra slots. I'd suggest either a couple Communications and some Cheren's, or else Defenders if you're aiming for a more survival-ish. Otherwise, Energy Retrievals also help with the lower energy count. If you want to put Recycle or Pokeball in, I'm not a fan of them because you're flipping enough as is, but it's your decision.

^You're just wasting your time. He's just trying to troll with a bad deck he thinks is funny. He's not trying to build a good Firefly list.

And I'll just end this before it starts- nobody test the deck. It's bad. Don't listen to what this guy says about it. Just remember everybody else in the thread thinks it's bad. And try to justify how a deck using Reversal over Catcher is good and not trolling. At least the Scolipede thread had a certain level of class to it and didn't just sound like some guy trying to convince little kids to buy bad cards. :/

Made this deck last format. Make sure to get that Fliptini when it comes out if you like this deck.

This deck is purely about speed. 15 Grass is waaaaaay too much.

-6 Grass energy

I see the healing strategy you're having, and I haven't done that before. Use Revives in case of sniping, or for those Reshy's Zekroms, or anything that can OHKO.

+4 Revives.

This deck is also very prone to trainer lock btw. More supporters instead of trainers, though the speed makes this hard. Also, pluspowers are your friend. Next, why Reversal and not Catcher?

-4 Reversal
+4 Catcher

Torkoal isn't really needed. It takes up too much bench space, which could be used for something else. Haven't tested it with Cleffa, but I'll leave it to you. Bench space is tight with 4 Volbeat, and preferably either a free retreater or else a second Illumise, as it is your main attacker.

-2 Torkoal.

You have now 4 extra slots. Pluspower pluspower pluspower. Using one and getting two heads(Which is the medium), you can KO a Phanpy, Tepig, etc. That's your goal, really. Speed and smacking.

+4 Pluspower.

Also, I'll be honest. Pokeball isn't needed, and Recycle just is a no. Too flippy for not enough reward.

-4 Pokeball
-4 Recycle.

Try adding in some PONTs for new hands, or else Copycats or Bianca... Depends on your playing style. Plus, with supporters, you'll be less damaged by Trainer Lock.

+4 PONT/Copycat/Bianca

Finally, this gives you four extra slots. I'd suggest either a couple Communications and some Cheren's, or else Defenders if you're aiming for a more survival-ish. Otherwise, Energy Retrievals also help with the lower energy count. If you want to put Recycle or Pokeball in, I'm not a fan of them because you're flipping enough as is, but it's your decision.

Hmm, thanks for the help, but all the changes you said are waaaaaaaaaaay to consistent.

---------- Post added 08/30/2011 at 11:39 AM ----------

^You're just wasting your time. He's just trying to troll with a bad deck he thinks is funny. He's not trying to build a good Firefly list.

And I'll just end this before it starts- nobody test the deck. It's bad. Don't listen to what this guy says about it. Just remember everybody else in the thread thinks it's bad. And try to justify how a deck using Reversal over Catcher is good and not trolling. At least the Scolipede thread had a certain level of class to it and didn't just sound like some guy trying to convince little kids to buy bad cards. :/

The Scolipede thread was a complete troll. Dont hate till you test this, it is amazing.

Any deck running Reversal over Catcher, Poke Ball in a non basic deck and cards as plain bad as Torkoal, Life Herb and formerly Moo Moo Milk is a troll list. I've played the game long enough to be able to say that without testing it. Now let's just let this bad thread die.

i shall take the troll test and develop this deck to truly see if it teh trollz, will post rezults soon

and ill do it with style, can u say reverse volbeat/illumise XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back