Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBest345

Here it is:

Pokemon (13)
3 Delcatty ex (CG)
2 Delcatty (PK)
4 Skitty (PK)

4 Sableye (CG..now this deck can survive the rotation)

Trainers (27)
4 H. Trans
2 H. Mentor
2 H. Lass
4 TVR
2 P.E.T.M.
2 Copycat
1 Steven's Advice
2 Windstorm
3 Drake's Stadium
4 Pokemon Reversal
1 Switch

Energy (20)

4 Boost Energy (straight into the discard why didnt I see the combo earlier...GENIUS!)
3 Cyclone Energy
3 Heal Energy
4 Darkness Energy
3 Holon Energy FF
3 Fire Energy (to try and elimanate the dreaded fighting weakness however Machamp PK does 110 w/ Brick Smash cuz it goes through and Overzealous...)

Okay so you see I need the most help on NRG (I know odd) but to the strategy of this deck it is crucial!
Strategy: Start w/ Skitty or Stanler to begin Tail whipping (Stall) or Disable (also Stall) to setup all you need is 1 Delcatty ex and 1 Delcatty and your set up! Use draw power and Energy draw to get a ton of NRG and use Constrain to transfer it to the discard. Then finally the big hit! Upstream for up to 150
damage!!! Seems unlikely but it is plausible so any help (esspecially on the abuse of Colorless NRG ? where art thou Double colorless!?) is greatly appreciated. I take credit for the creation of this potential KILLER deck...Steve.

Last edited:
If you come up against a Fighting deck you're screwed. May need to think in some Super Scoop Ups to help the injured cats.

Lose the fire, add in 2 more boost, another cyclone, 3 heal energy, 4 darkness and 3 metal (just to look cool).

If you're just using all that Fire Energy as colorless, you might want to run 4 Heal Energy in place of 4 Fire Energy.

I second that.

Don't use Fire, use Special energy cards

MAX out boost
MAX out cycle
MAX out react
Go with LM Skitty
Sableye > Stantler.

To respond to all at once thx for letting me see the better Special energy cards and the list has been updated.

Also I've checked LM Skitty and I don't think it works w/ the deck. The main attack is Upstream for 1 energy and that is because I want as much Energy in my discard as possible for a high damage upstream (my average is between 70 to 130 (personal best) a turn).

And as for Sableye you mean CG right cuz that one could really help with the NRG in the Discard similar to its role in Speed Ban Im going to replace the Stantler

If you come up against a Fighting deck you're screwed. May need to think in some Super Scoop Ups to help the injured cats.

And as for fighting decks...I need suggestions cuz SSU's seems to risky for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back