Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Create a Sneasel

Sneasel-60 HP-Dark-Basic-
PokePower-Thief-When Sneasel attacks the defending pokemon remove all pokemon tools attached to it if any. This power continues working even while sneasel is affected by a Special Condition.
(C)Slash-20
(C)(C)Dark Claw-30-Search your deck for 1 (D) energy and place it into your hand.
Weakness-(F)
Resistance-(P)
Retreat-

Pryce's Sneasel-70 HP-Water-Basic-
Attacks-(C)Quick Attack-10-Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 10 damage plus 20 more damage.
(W)(C)Frozen Claw-30-Flip a coin. If heads, the defending pokemon is now Paralyzed. If tails, the defeding pokemon is now Asleep.
Weakness-(R)
Resistance-(P)
Retreat-(C)

Last edited:
The first one's attacks are overpowered. Drop Slash, and cut down Dark Claw's damage or add a coin flip for the damage. Pryce's Sneasel needs Weakness (I recommend {M}), Resistance (I recommend none) and Retreat Cost (I recommend {C}).

Sneasel
70 HP {W}
Basic Pokémon

{D}{W}{W} Dark Freeze Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Paralyzed; if tails, the Defending Pokémon cannot retreat during your opponent's next turn. 30
{D}{D}{W}{C} Pursuit If the Defending Pokémon retreats during your opponent's next turn, place a number of damage counters on the Defending Pokémon equal to the damage done to the Defending Pokémon during your turn. (Place the counters before switching the Pokémon.) 50

Weakness: {R}
Resistance: {P}
Retreat Cost: {C}{C}

Back