Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Cresselia

Pokekid444

Which Cresselia is Better the GE one or the MD one? Cuz I need to Know Asap cuz my cities is next Saturday.

It's really your choice. They are both good in their own ways. I think hte MD one can help you set up but the GE one can do dmaag and heal. I would personally go for the MD one but It's really your choice.

well wich one is better for spreading cuz i have a mean idea about a sniping combo with gengar. roserade SF's first attack power whip or sumtin snipe for 30 the cresselia x for moving damge and genger FTW with its first attack.

Last edited:
Neither of the Cressy's help with Sniping.
I favor the MD one simply for the minor set-up it can provide you with.

Great encouters is a better choice!

I think the one from GREAT ENCOUNTERS is a better choice. I dont know what you play in your deck but if one of your pokemon is seviorly ingured you could heal him back to full healh, by hearting you oppenets stategy. Then even more annoying he can heal if theres a statium card in play so its either you put it in or your openent puts it in and you will heal!:thumb:
Also the one from ge has 10 more hit points so that could also be helpful!:lol:

i choose MD, because i you have a good hand you can make your opponent have a slow set-up while you get fast, or you could get what you need faster if you have a bad start.

Back