2 Night Maintenance
4 Pokemon Reversal
2 Judge
2 Warp point

Energy

3 Call
5 Psychic
2 Fighting

STRATEGY: Set up Crobat Prime as fast as possible then poison with Toxicroak on the bench. The opponent will not be able to take off poison by evolving. The only way to get poison off would be by retreating then. Try to get out Dugtrio as fast as possible so you can punish them for that. Poison the new pokemon that comes up. Then snipe the bench while they are helpless and good game.

Last edited:
The list looks very good to me! But, have you ever considered the Great Encounters Weezing to add on a bit more extra damage from your poison?

Hehe, I'm playing something VERY similar to this, except I took Toxicroak out ages ago because I wanted the bench space for my Dugtrios. Also, I noticed it just didn't come up often that my opponents evolved out of poison, but that might be my meta. I also run 4 Call and 3 Fighting, since Dugtrio's attacks are handy in a pinch. Best of luck!

I notice we're both running crobat, so what do you think of squeezin in 2 relicanth SV in case the opponent tries to unown G?

thnx dude. i will totally do that. unown g was giving me a lot of problems. sincerely thnx. btw, what should i take out for fighting energy?

Last edited:
k , so far, here are the changes i have made:

-2 pokemon collector
-1 bebes
-1 golbat
- 1 psychic energy

+2 fighting energy
+2 call
+ 1 relicanth

idk if i want to take out toxicroak. he is an important card in this deck. i looked and only found one relicanth. guess it is time for me to make a trip to Target lol

---------- Post added 05/31/2010 at 02:31 PM ----------

k, against my better judgement, i took out toxicroak for another relicanth and a fighting energy

Okay, from what you've told me, you need maximum field manipulation. That means you need:
4 SSU
4 Pokemon Reversal

I recommend dropping these for them:

1 Crobat G (2 is plenty, otherwise they clog things up)
1 Relicanth (1 is plenty since they don't have a primary function)
1-1 Toxicroak
2 :fighting: Energy
2 Pokemon Communication

k, i took out a crobat and a relicanth, but toxicroak is already gone. communication and the fighting energy i need so i just add 2 reversals. and yes, i know i should be running four, two is just all i could make room for.

k, here are a few changes i made:

-2 communication
-1 call energy
-1 fighting energy
-1 crobat g
-1 crobat prime
-1-1 dugtrio
-1 azelf

+4 reversal
+2 warp point
+2 judge
+1 crobat MT

Will dugtrio's Poke-Body work more than once. For example say you have 1 Dugtrio out and they retreat they will take 20 damage. But if you throw another Dugtrio on the bench, will the take 40 damage if they retreat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back