3 NRG Recycle system
2Master Ball
3Steven's Advice
4TV Reporter

4[M] NRG
13[L]NRG
1Scramble
2Holon's Electrode

First,use Crush and Burn,then use either Delta Charge,Minun or NRG recycle System to put it back in play and then attack again.

It's not really that strong so tell me what you think about it. :thumb:

Last edited:
Nice, I'm trying to make a deck like that but with some changes, let's go down to business. ^_^

meganium_ex_killer said:
3 Metagross DS
2Metang DS
4BeldumDS

3Dragonite DS
2Dragonair DS
4Dratini DS

2Minun DX

You need a better start, use Beldums with Call for family instead of beldum DS, take out 2 Minum DX and use 2 Plusles and take out 1 Dratini and 1 Beldum and use 2 Slugmas DX ( collect ) and add 2 Magcargos DX ( Smooth over )

meganium_ex_killer said:
2Holon Research Tower
2Holon Mentor
2Rare Candy
3 NRG Recycle system ^_^
2Master Ball
2Life Herb ^_^
3Potion
2TV Reporter
2Cozmo's Discovery
2NRG Search ^_^

mmm.. let see, take out 2 NRG search and 2 Life herb then add 2 Rare candy ( since you are using 2 stage 2 pokemon you really needs them in order to make your deck a little fast ). ^_^

Take out 3 NRG recycle system and 2 Master ball, then add 4 Celio's Network and 1 more Holon Research tower, Take out 3 Potion and add 3 Steven's advice, take out 2 Holon mentor and then add 1 Copycat and 1 Switch, and also add 2 Pokemon Retriever

After the changes your trainer card line will look like this:

3 Holon R tower
1 Copycat
3 Steven's advice
2 TV repoter
2 Cozmo Disc
4 Rare candy
4 Celio's network
1 Switch
2 Pokemon Retriever

And for the energies:

4 Metal
10 Lighting energy
2 Holon's Electrode

Dragonite will help you getting energy from the discard pile with Holon's Electrode you discard 2 energies for Crush & burn attack try to revocer Holon's electrode with the pokemon Retriver and then Crush & burn.

Magcargo should be there because with Metagross DS you can search the cards that you need, it's like Ludicargo.

If you go with Electrode Ex instead of Metagross use Pidgeot then.

Good luck for you battles!

Yep. Trode EX > Meta here. I posted a thread not to long ago with a solid decklist using Electrode EX/Draggy.

dietrich:Crush n' Burn pertains to Energy CARDS and therefore,discarding Hol Electrode is worth +20 only.I'll also try your suggestions.^_^
Zach ex:sorry but I don't mean to copy your style,but I just tought about about it when I looked at my first DS cards.
I chose Metagross coz it has higher HP and can survive longer and if KO'd,the opponent will get only one prize.It also becomes like a Stage 1 poke with the help of some tasty candy.^_^

Metagross > Electrode ex for at least a dozen reasons.

1) Prizes
2) Celio's
3) HP
4) Weakness
5) Resistance
6) Poke-Body
7) Metal Energy
8) Protective Orb
9) Mr. Briney's
10) I could think of more if I tried

POKEMON (25):
4 Plusle
4 Beldum
1 Metang
2 Metagross
4 Dratini
2 Dragonaire
4 Dragonite
2 Slugma
2 Magcargo

TRAINERS(21):
4 TV Reporter
3 Holon Scientist
3 Celio's
1 Mr. Briney's
4 Rare Candy
2 Switch
4 Holon Tower

ENERGY(14):
8 Lightning
4 Metal
1 Scramble
1 Warp

1 Scramble cause you should never attack with Magcargo, and if you do you're probably losing. Flygon is the only Poke with Lightning Resistance so you should never have a problem attacking with Metagross or Dragonite.

Last edited:
what about 2 delta, 2 DX, bring back 2 energy a turn... that is 70 damag,e plus 1 one energy attachment. that is a cosntant 90 without a second line going, plus ur DX metagross cant be shut down by BF. so a cosntant 90 is totally doable.

steelix ex has lightning resistance.... he seems quite popular.

Last edited:
my 2 cents worth...

pokemon 20
3 Metagross DS
2Metang DS
3Beldum(call for family)

3Dragonite DS
2Dragonair DS(twister)
3Dratini DS

2 zappy ex

2Plusle DX

trainer: 24
4Holon Research Tower
3Rare Candy
2 holon farmer
3 celio network
3Steven's Advice
3TV Reporter
3 prof oaks research
1 scott
2 switch/warp point/POW!(?)

nrg:16
4[M] NRG
12[L]NRG

i like the beldum from HL (magnetic call) it allows you to swarm belbums, and can take advantage of steel anergy
this reminds me of my deck, but without the Macargo line (i found it too slow)
Zappy ex works very well, but use holon ruins as well (allows for faster dumping of energy into the discard pile)
The only real problem this deck could face is a T2 medichamp, or T2 Hariyama (with BF) but other than that it shouldn't have much problem
Use Brinney if you can fit it in, and 4 candies for speed
not critisizing, just offering advice from expierience
BTW, metagross DS > electode ex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back