Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Crystal beach+cessation crystal+...

Kira

i new on gym.
i was thinking to do a lock-deck to my city with cessation and crystal beach that are cards which disrupt the metagame here in Brazil.
Which cards can i combo with that?
i thought about using empoleon but what else should i use?

Use Scott, Castaway, and Team Galactic's Wager with Crystal Beach and Cessation Crystal. Use the Castaway to get the Cess. Crystal and Team Galactic's, then next turn you can drop the Cessation Crystal and Wager away the Windstorm your oppoenet may be holding to get rid of it. Scott can be used in a similar way with Crystal Beach, but you will end up shuffling one of the cards you searched for back in with the Wager next turn.

My friend will be playing with lucario/blissey..and blissey goes well with boost so i don`t think that crystal beach would be good on that.
the ideia of castaway and wager is a very good one to a trainer line..thanks a lot.
but what pokemon should i use?
I`m pretty sure about finding some t2 kricketod, magmortar and megagatr.

I'd say that Special Conditions are a solid root to a solid stall. Why not try Venusaur (but only if Secret Wonders has been released in Brazil), but it won't work well with Cessation Crystal since it uses a pokepower. Hopefully Windstorm isn't popular in your metagame. Venusaur can put them to sleep, a good stall tactic. He can also make them Poisoned or Burned while they are sitting there not being able to attack! All of this can happen without him attacking or ever being active. The pokepower is cumulative, so the more you have in play, the better odds of more Special Conditions. His attack also removes 4 damage counters, another good method of stall. And you can't forget his 130 HP. One questoin: Are you trying to stall the amount of time left in the game or making them deck-out? If you want them to deck-out, Ryperior is a good option. DON'T PLAY Team Galactic's Wager if that is your stall strategy since it can allow your opponent to put their whole hand into their deck without even drawing any cards! Goodluck!

Mew* : i`m not wanting to deck out them neither stall the game.I`m wanting to lock their deck and locking their deck, win the game.
Venasaur is not usefull in this deck because i want to use cessation crystal...although is a good card in a special condition deck..maybe venasaur with swalot from cg.
PS: sw is not released here yet..=/

Magic Umbreon: is hard to see anyone using 3 or more windstorms here...And if they do, i can pick cessation crystal using castaway and they have to wait until they draw the windstorm.so more poke-tools isnt something necessary...i`m needing help with the pokemon line for the deck..can anyone help me ?

i own... oops, bohwn brazil, sorry =(

edit: empoleon? yeah, thats great, play crystal beach and avoid urself the comeback with scramble with it =/

Typically you want to play a straight up attack deck with Cess Crystal and Crystal Beach to disrupt them. I use both in my Krictetune deck, but they can also work wonders in Lucario based decks. Empoleon and Blissey usually play Scramble and Boost, but if you avoid using those you can abuse Crystal Beach as well. The new Absol and Raticate could possibly pair well with this set up for a fast attacking deck. If you really want to lock things in quickly you could play Mawile (CG) and use Mining to attach a Cess Crystal on the very first turn (which will shut down all the decks that play baby pokemon).

Back