Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Curious: What do you do with your good pokemon when you start over?

I usually transfer any good pokemon. If it's G/S/C or any of the later games, I'll also put any good items/TMs on my Pokemon and then trade.

Watching a maxed out EV Metagross go? I don't think so I would cry. Yeah I trade the mto different games along with extra items like TMs and extra stuff that could help like maybe a Master Ball.

darkkingdra said:
Trade to Colo or FR...Then get a starter.Restart,and again till I have one of every gender...

It's not really necessary to do that if you have a ditto.
Also, I don't like restarting my games because I generally pick one game and stick with it and restart all of my other games.

I gots 2 words for ya......POKEMON BOX

Set up something on a seperate memory card and label it so you know which game those Pokemon were from and start your new game on that cartridge. Realize though, you can't trade those Pokemon back to your new game until you have 100 Pokemon in your Pokedex and also have fulfilled any conditions to trade to and from Pokemon Box. I have used this multiple times and have helped friends store old Pokemon so they can restart games. If you have Pokemon and a GameCube, I would recommend going to pokemoncenter.com and purchasing Pokemon Box to help store extra Pokemon that you don't want to keep on your GB.

any questions?
peace
phantom

For my GB and GBC games, I found this infinite save addon. I've currently got something like 3 Crystal, 2 Blue, 1 Yellow, 1 Gold, and 1 Silver on that thing right now. Is there something like that for GBA games?

Personally I just trade them to Pokemon Box. Before I would choose how many I thought it was worth trading... usually no more than 12 (2 sets of trades). Thank god for BOX!!!

Fawkes0126 said:
That's interesting. I never even heard of one for GBC!
Oh, it's a little dohickey that looks like a Gameshark that fits into any Gameboy (except GBA for some odd reason) and can save any gameboy format before GBA.

Dunno, got mine used, and it cost me bout $10. Not sure where you can find it either, the one I've got doesn't have the name sticker on it anymore. Sry.,..

Back