Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Damaged McD Promo Cards

Anyone else having issues with damaged McD promo cards? Out of 5 toy packs, 3 of our cards have had dents.

I've bought just over 60 toys so far and none of mine have had any dents in them. About 5 of them did have the card bent in it though. But luckally all of those ones weren't actually creased and were just bent so they were back to normal after being in my folder for a week.

I bought 26, only 2 were damaged

1 the cardboard was bent right down the center
the other had a little bent, so my audino has a little crease :(

It depends on the packaging. They're supposed to be protected by the sheet of cardboard they're with. However, since they're held together by essentially a penny sleeve, sometimes if the box of toys gets jostled/rummaged through too much the card slips out of the sleeve. I've been lucky so far, my McDonald's treats their toys very nicely. I've gotten 12 toys and not one was dented. Other McDonald's... well, I don't want to say they don't care, but they're not as careful as they could be.

.....And if there had been a tiny spot of tape placed on them at production, we wouldn't have to worry at all. ^^;

.....And if there had been a tiny spot of tape placed on them at production, we wouldn't have to worry at all. ^^;

Yeah. Then all we would have to worry about is the tape being put or wrong or crooked and sticking to the card. :rolleyes:

Back