4x Bebe
4x Rossane
4x Rare Candy
2x Premier Ball
2x Amulet Coin
2x Switch
2x Warp Point
4x Super Scoop

Best start is to have a Lapras with one water energy, if you either have Darkrai or Piplup choose which to build depending on the situation. I added in amulet coin so I can use the Tool pick up for a good reason. If you start with Piplup+ Rare Candy set up start getting ready for a Empoleon build. If your starting hand swings towards Darkrai start building him up. Either way with the supporter and energy pick up from Lapras you are going to have both eventually by T3 or T4. With Darkrai's Poke power it's easy to use for stalling to get a build going, and if you need to refill on the sleep stall use the Super Scoop Up to get him back and lay him down for more sleep. The best part about the deck is the Super Scoop Up, it brings a lot of strategy to the deck. Say you have another Empoleon waiting on your bench while your lvl x is about to croak and you have a SSU use it and take back the damaged pokemon and put it back and lay him out again! then lay old piplup down and use him as extra damage. By T5 you will have a full bench and Empoleon popping off 100 +10 to each opponents bench pokemon. Now Darkrai is for use if Empoleon is alluding you in draws, build him up and use him to deepen the issue with Endless Darkness while you sit and dig for Emp.

All around I find this a really fun deck to play and the strategy to me is great.

Tell me what you think!

Firstly, you can't have 4 empoleon + a Lv.X because it's considerated to be the same pokemon.
Then, why don't you play it with bronzong LA, call energy and no starters to spread damages on your opponent's bench quickly ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back